Sign in to follow this  
Barton

madden next "hit stick" type move??

I like the idea of a powerfull rush move for d lineman. But there are planty of ways to bring the heat in this years game with the defensive line.

is it just me, or is the running sluggish in '05. in '04 i was breakin' ankles online. i was pretty damn nasty with the stop & go stuff. i can see why they would want to tone that down, but it seems thet went overboard in doing so. :cry:

I agree RB's have been toned down a little and running outside is tough against a normal defense without using the juke glitch. However, when a defense stacks the box against you running to the outside opens up. Also, when running inside the goal is to slow down and follow your blocks well. DO NOT HIT SPEED BURST. Some backs in madden are actually too fast to run inside and I have seen people run thier RB's with thier heads down (triangle button) in order to slow them down and follow thier blocks through the hole.

wow wow. how do you play acclerated quarters. I play 5 minute quarters, and which analog stick do you hit up with? the left joystick or the right joystick??

The accelerated clock is an option in the "game option" section.

You loop the defenders on a outside pass rush by hitting the right analog stick up. Down has them crash in, left to the left and right to the right.

when I do that it makes Abraham drop back into a zone....

up (towards yourself)

or down (towards the tv)

? sorry, I am kinda stupid like this. lol

You know how when you spread your line you hit L1 and then up on the D Pad? Well this time hit L1 and up on your right analog stick (both towards the TV). If you hit down towards yourself it will crash your line in. Let me know how it works out.

it definetly helped with my defensive ends!!!

but I think it makes it much harder for DTs to get sacks when you spread out the dline and make it an outside rush..........

right???

If you are playing as the DE slide him outside 2 notches and it should free up you DT.

thanks for the tip rsherryjr, but I play FS.

Is there any way to have the DTs just rush inside while the DEs rush outside. that would be good.

You can have the DT's rush straight up by being on them and clicking the right analog stick down.

it's beyond ridiculous. Drob with only 62 speed??? HE RAN a 4.8 at the combines!!! I bumped his speed up to 70, lol. If Tommy Harris can have 72 speed, and kevin williams can have 70 speed and fat b!tch vince wilfork can have 66 speed that I'll be damned if Dewayne Robertson doesn't have at least 70 speed!

And don't get me started on his stupid 86 strength ranking, ugh. I bumped that up to 91

I told you Barton. It isn't about speed but acceleration. Get good at the drills and you can get Robertson way up there.

Oh and BTW defensive players go up more on where your defense is ranked rather than individual stats.

Here's my defense after two offseasons:

DE Abraham

DT D-Rob

DT Santonio Thomas

DE Matt Roth

OLB Hobson

MLB Vilma

OLB Barton

CB1 Barrett

CB2 Antonio Perkins

CB3 Strait

CB4 D. Hunter...forget his first name...faster than dogsh*t, though!!

S Coleman

S McGraw

Nice defense!

I shifted the dline to the left on the screen, and did the outside rush, and Abraham and Drob all had sacks and I was constantly getting pressure on the QB

Here is my defense

Abraham

Robertson

T.Harris

Ellis

Barton

Vilma

Peterson

C.Woodson

Barrett

Strait

Mickens

E.Coleman

E.Reed

Nice, I don't currently have a franchise going but the last one I did I did the drills with Coleman every year and got him up to a 99. He was a freakin beast and would pick off everything.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company