Moment they became Jets...

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JD seems cool. Christopher Johnson is awkward AF and Gase isn't far behind him.

Cool videos - love hearing those calls.

My thoughts....JD seems genuine...Gase seems forced like I gotta do this for the camera and mr Johnson is out of touch 

2 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

My thoughts....JD seems genuine...Gase seems forced like I gotta do this for the camera and mr Johnson is out of touch 

Btw who was the grey head top left? At first I thought Is that G Williams going grey not dying that hair in quarantine?

2 hours ago, Jetstream said:

this page has the conference calls with the draftee's...pretty cool.  Jabari's mom stole the show.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/all-access-the-moment-la-mical-perine-became-a-jet

That is awesome.  As long as she come to our home games, Met Life will not br quiet.  She might give us a nice home field advnatage.  I am just glad that her kid plays defense.

• Haha 1

I guess I have never thought Gase was awkward or what not when speaking.  The eyes and nervous ticks at the press conference is one thing, but I've always thought he comes across as a pretty good dude.  He's just not a bullshi**er.  Nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jetstream said:

this page has the conference calls with the draftee's...pretty cool.  Jabari's mom stole the show.

hahahahaha ... totally ... "MOM!!!  I can't hear them!!!"  she was awesome!

All those guys on these calls have worked hard to get on that phone call from coaches to GMs all the way down. Of course including the players who’ve worked their whole life to be on that phone call. The only one who hasn’t worked to be on that call is Christopher Johnson who was born a billionaire and has been given whatever he wants his whole life. I don’t know how his employees have any respect for him 

56 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

Excellent thanks for the quick link 

listening to Becton and Douglas “I got your back you got mine?”  Would think has something to do w recent news,  kid gonna work his a** off

Loved video of Becton working the very next day...

5 hours ago, ATX Jetsfan said:

Becton and Morgan seem excited. 

Mims reminds me of Coles in a way, just pissed that he was taken where he was. And I like that, it will drive him because he should have been drafted sooner.

Becton...I have no words for how excited I am about this pick. This kid, and that size, is going to set a tone that has been missing here. There will be a learning curve but there will be times, even early on where he absolutely mauls people. That is going to fire up everyone.

Thank you Joe Douglas.