Jets UDFA Signings (Jets Only)

Lith

In this unusual offseason, teams’ UDFA classes are emerging at a slower pace. The Jets have announced theirs. Here is Gang Green’s full list:

7 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

In this unusual offseason, teams’ UDFA classes are emerging at a slower pace. The Jets have announced theirs. Here is Gang Green’s full list:

An interesting pass rusher (Huff), two potential CB’s who could stick (Guidry and Jackson), and a WR who I’ve read really good things about in Cager. I like it. 

On 5/10/2020 at 2:04 AM, jetsons said:

You said "All with elite measurables and/or size "... Jackson Does Not have "elite measurables". 

Dude.  The "OR" is the key part there.  He does not have elite measurables.  He does have size.  That's proper syntax.  

On 5/6/2020 at 5:53 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

All with elite measurables and/or size too from the looks of it.  Wish I could find some numbers on Bryce Huff.  

First Last POS HT WT 40 SH PB VJ Rating
Shyheim Carter DB 5-10.0 176 4.42 4.13 38 33.1 113.97

Lawrence-Cager-RAS-20196.png?w=806&ssl=1

Javelin-Guidry-RAS-20223.png?w=806&ssl=1

Lamar-Jackson-RAS-19627.png?w=806&ssl=1

I’d didn’t realize it before, but Cager has tiny hands. He’s 6’4.5” and his hands are almost three-quarters of an inch smaller than 5’9” Javelin Guidry. I’ve gotta watch some of his highlights again. Is he one of those guys who always wears gloves?