The Firm or Perriman, Crowder and Mims

I know he's unproven but I was fairly impressed with Vyncint Smith last year. I think he could be a nice deep threat addition for us.

As far as the core guys go Perriman was great last year over the final month of the season but it was a small sample size. I like Mims but he's an untested rookie. Outside of Crowder we don't really have an established receiver on this team. It's something to monitor going forward. It's kind of a boom or bust unit right now.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I know he's unproven but I was fairly impressed with Vyncint Smith last year. I think he could be a nice deep threat addition for us.

As far as the core guys go Perriman was great last year over the final month of the season but it was a small sample size. I like Mims but he's an untested rookie. Outside of Crowder we don't really have an established receiver on this team. It's something to monitor going forward. It's kind of a boom or bust unit right now.

Think we need more than 17 receptions to get overly excited.

Hope youre right though

On 4/26/2020 at 10:18 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

I never heard of him and read up a little bit. Sounds a lot like Robbie Anderson TBH - tall and lanky, fast, very good at tracking the ball but not very good at contested catches.

Wouldn't it be great if he turned out to be as good as Anderson as another UDFA?