Jamal Adams draft day 180

AFJF

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just like when Gase was otherwise occupied last year when his favorite colleague Mike Maccagnan was sitting in the war room by himself drafting Jachai Polite

Yeah, just like that.

More importantly why weren't you on our Zoom call.  DWC was calling for your head

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He was just hoping to see clues as to my whereabouts so he could track me

He already knows.

Keep an eye out, especially since he has time on his hands now 

I think you would have been shocked by the depth of his insight live in the flesh. His contributions to the Zoom call were, dare I say entertaining? 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He already knows.

Keep an eye out, especially since he has time on his hands now 

I think you would have been shocked by the depth of his insight live in the flesh. His contributions to the Zoom call were, dare I say entertaining? 

Ted Bundy was also very personable

• Haha 2

We just saw John Lynch recoup a mid-high first round pick for a non-essential defensive player while saving $100 million . I'm hoping Douglas has a similar mindset. We cannot afford to have the highest paid players on the team be CJ Mosley, Le'Veon Bell, and Jamal Adams (maybe the three least important positions in modern football).

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

DWCs was at least as personable.  

That lead to giving him your personal info.  What could go wrong?

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The absolutely hysterical part about this post is that we had an off the cuff discussion about serial killers and @Jet Nut brought up Gacy and Bundy.

I knew you bastards would collude to get me back for my years of antagonizing Nut

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

But what if he signs another extension after that? Is what are the odds then that he's traded after signing it?

This only happens when Woody comes back, fires Douglas next year, and brings back Mike Tannenbaum as GM and President of Football Operations

On 4/26/2020 at 12:38 PM, T0mShane said:

We do need picks. We needed them this year and we’ll need them next year. If they simply took the 17 pick for Jamal, our receiving corps right now is CeeDee Lamb and Denzel Mims. 

You keep repeating yourself as if anyone with the Jets wanted CeeDee Lamb.

They didnt.  

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jamal keeps doing d*ckish stuff. Don’t shoot the messengers.

Jamal did nothing, as if what he tweets was a big deal to anyone.

If Mahomes or any player not picked over Mahomes did the same things you imagined have you would be licking his balls.  Who you kidding.

Dickish stuff, good reason to dump players.  Because you dont like what they say.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:49 AM, T0mShane said:

When you buy a box of generic christmas cards from CVS and send one to your aunt>>>

Congratulations to <INSERT NAME HERE>!  I'm really excited to have you as a teammate here with the <CHOOSE ONE NFL TEAM>!

- Jamal

#Prez #PrezAllDay #IDontQuit #PrezDontQuit #33 #Thirty3 #ThirtyThree #Also33DontQuit #PrezIs33

[CLICK TO TWEET]

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Congratulations to <INSERT NAME HERE>!  I'm really excited to have you as a teammate here with the <CHOOSE ONE NFL TEAM>!

- Jamal

#Prez #PrezAllDay #IDontQuit #PrezDontQuit #33 #Thirty3 #ThirtyThree #Also33DontQuit #PrezIs33

[CLICK TO TWEET]

????

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

- Jamal

[CLICK TO TWEET]

Brilliant.

Suspect Douglas is going to do the smart thing.

Offer him a contract around $15M.  When Adams starts talking $20M, put the 5th year option on him, and say we'll talk to you next year.

Next year, same $15M offer.   If declined, put the $11M franchise tag on him.  

No problem 

• Upvote 1