28 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Type of guy you want to have around your pot smoking Franchise LT. You want him with a mature leader of men to help him navigate the temptations of NY.

I think there are many athletes who probably get high (and know how to navigate the tests).  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Looks like the Cam picture is closer up.

No doubt about it.  I was just trying to make a witty comment.  I'll stay in my lane.  :)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TheClashFan said:

I love these two guys. I wish JD had taken a 3rd OL in the draft. At least we have 3 young OL now who might develop (including Edgoa) into quality starters, not just Mike Mac JAGs.

I really see Lewis more as a versatile guy who provides depth at all 3 OL positions, rather than a true starter. Either Clark or Edoga will probably get a chance to start at G with Van Roten. If niether are ready, then Lewis continues to hold the fort.

It would be fantastic if Becton lived up to the hype and Clark eventually turns into a quality guard.  Hopefully Edoga can make strides this year now that he's had a year of experience under his belt.  This crazy offseason probably sets him back some (just like it will for our rookies) but the goal is to build a quality OL for the longer term, while not getting Sam killed in the meantime.  Hopefully the reinforcements Joe D brought in will keep Sam upright in the short term until the longer-horizon players start to develop.  If not, at least we've now got Captain Morgan as our backup.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

I love these two guys. I wish JD had taken a 3rd OL in the draft. At least we have 3 young OL now who might develop (including Edgoa) into quality starters, not just Mike Mac JAGs.

I really see Lewis more as a versatile guy who provides depth at all five OL positions, rather than a true starter. Either Clark or Edoga will probably get a chance to start at G with Van Roten. If neither are ready, then Lewis continues to hold the fort.

People on here are upset he didn't take a 2nd WR.  I understand it but this year it was far more important to get Sam some protection.  Becton is the immediate help while maybe Clark can learn over the next year or 2 and, hopefully, turn into a viable starter after that.  

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Cameron Clark reminds me of Brandon Moore. Similar Size, abilities and on field attitude. Cam just found his way to the O line at an earlier age.

It would be fantastic if you turned out to be right about this.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We were all planning to surprise him later. Thanks a lot Brooklyn! 

Now that @BROOKLYN JET has ruined the surprise, where do I return the JetNation party hat and noisemakers to?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company