JetFan20

Jets have he worst roster in the division by far

The only unit the Jets have that is worst in the division is: Cornerback. Last year you could say OL but there’s too much unknown with the Dolphins and Jets after this off season to say they’re the worst. Plus if they end up slightly above average they’re better than Buffalo’s OL.

The division is up for grabs. If Sam stays healthy and the OL gels fast enough we’re gonna win it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

They also have the worst WRs.

Edelman is better than anyone on the Jets, Sanu equal to Crowder and N'Keal > Mims until proven otherwise. Quincy even if healthy, isn't enough to change this. Parker is better than anyone on the Jets, Preston Williams is a stud and Albert Wilson make a good WR group. Bills are just better.

Also it's highly unlikely the Jets O-line will be better than the Bills. The Bills still have a better LG, C, RG, and RT. The Bills LT is also very good. The Jets O-line is still a weakness but it is improved.

Edelman is nice but him and Sanu don’t gel because they work the same area. N’keal Harry isn’t even Breshad Perriman. Heck Perriman was better in 4 games than Sanu was last year. I don’t think there’s much difference between the two WR corps but the Jets have more upside and a better QB. 

54 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Do you think 5 games erases how invisible Perriman has been for his 5 year career. 

Do you think we should compare how bad of a fit Sanu was in that offense to the rest of his career? Do you think we should assume Harry is better than any WR in the league? 

52 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

You can't be serious? This has to be a joke.

Harry was a much better prospect and Denzel hasn't even played a snap. Until proven otherwise, N'Keal > Mims.

FFS, a lot of WR needy teams passed on Mims as his stock was plummeting. 

Lol Harry was a reach by the Pats. No one was taking him before AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel. Harry couldn’t separate in college, he’s gonna have to make a career making contested catches at a 47% clip in order to be average. He’s not a particularly dynamic WR. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Harry was WR1 in most Drafts. AJ Brown was a consensus 2nd rounder, along with Deebo.

Now with hindsight that will change, but that doesn't change how they looked as prospects

I can’t think of any place that had Harry before Hollywood Brown, Metcalf or Brown. They might exist but they probably don’t exist. Harry was a bad pick either way and it’s gonna look worse in when those guys all go on to have really good careers.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Harry might very well be, but I am sure Pats success doesn't rely on harry success.

And Pats have drafted better than the jets besides having Brady 

That’s generally fair but that’s more an indictment of the Jets than anything else.

29 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I am not sure what you mean by your last sentence. But in general I hate draft convos...cause besides a couple cant misses nobody knows who did well and who didnt.

You dont start seeing it til like the 3rd maybe 4th season..

Idk who has the worse roster in the AFC or why does it matter right now...to me just be happy if your team addressed a need(s)

The Pats haven’t been exceptional drafters. The Jets have been really bad drafter. 

16 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Sorry, Hollywood was the consensus #1, but Harry was #2.

Not really. The only one I could find with him as the first receiver is Matt Miller. Everyone else has him at 3 or 4. 

Jets = 2020 AFC East Champions

Ashtyn Davis = AFC Defensive Rookie Of the Year

Jamal Adams = Cryptic tweet about being disrespected instead of being happy for the rookie

These are all facts

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company