JetFan20

Jets have he worst roster in the division by far

The only team that is clearly better than us is Buffalo. New England is on the downside with Brady gone and Miami is a work in progress just like us and they have a rookie QB. Talk to me at the end of the year. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sorry dude for this exercise we are ignoring the QBs. Thanks for playing. 

That's like ranking baseball teams without the starting rotations. #Useless

27 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

They did go to back to back AFC championship games. I would consider that successful. 

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

The team except for those two seasons was a laughing stock and a running joke on the late night circuit with Rex's antic's. It was so bad that Rex himself declared he was getting a fresh start with a clean slate after about 4 or 5 years as the HC. Even he knew those first two seasons had become meaningless. 

Yes, it was a clown show but that wasn't the point. The team had a good amount of success on the field. That was my point. What other Jet team has gone to back to back championship games? It was not meaningless, lol. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Is it just me or does New England have one of the worst offenses in the league

Their offense will definitely struggle without Brady and Edelman will look pedestrian without Tommy boy throwing him the ball. Their defense is still good. 

32 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

If ypu want to hang on to that as being a great a complishment, more power to you. I am looking at the product as a whole. Great teams don't  become jokes. 

You laughed when a poster mentioned that this particular Jet team had a lot of success.  They actually did, and yes, I want to hang onto that thanks. If you don't think being in back to back championship games are an accomplishment regardless of the off the field issues I don't know what to tell ya. 

30 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

For me it's  all about getting to the Super Bowl.  Can you name the last 3 teams that lost the AFCCG without looking it up?

No I can't but I am not the type of guy that thinks the team who wins the super bowl is the only team that has had a successful season. If my team is one of 4 teams out of 32 that is left playing I would consider that successful especially for this franchise. Let me ask you something. If the Jets made it to the AFCCG this year would you consider it a success or failure? 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company