JetFan20

Jets have he worst roster in the division by far

42 minutes ago, JetFan20 said:

Didn’t the Pats just sign Marquise Lee to replace Harry and also gave up a 2nd round pick to get Sanu to replace Harry mid season 2019?

Harry looks like a major bust so far. On that note alone I would take Mims over him. The reason I put the Pats ahead of the Jets is Edelman.  

In one season someone is already a bust? And Pat's didnt pick up anyway to "replace" anyone. They are "addition to" that's the difference.

And Harry's had one season in the NFL but somehow Mims who hasn't even gone through a camp is better? Also was past on by other teams as well...

And some jets fans holding this "we got the best QB in the division"

So?? Still need a team and your QB isn't going against other teams QBs you are going against their defense.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, cookiemonstaman said:

Pat's have the worst roster in the NFL buddy. 

I dont know that and neither do you Buddy..

A lot of unproven players on both rosters to be making that assumption..

10 minutes ago, freestater said:

Really...in the midst of all the sh*t going on right now, if you're bent on a pessimistic view and feel the need to sh*t on the jets or any player the team, you need to figure your sh*t out. 

Who is this directed to?

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Harry is a jag. The thing with the Pats is they have had such success,  it covers up how poorly they draft. 

Harry might very well be, but I am sure Pats success doesn't rely on harry success.

And Pats have drafted better than the jets besides having Brady 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

That’s generally fair but that’s more an indictment of the Jets than anything else.

I am not sure what you mean by your last sentence. But in general I hate draft convos...cause besides a couple cant misses nobody knows who did well and who didnt.

You dont start seeing it til like the 3rd maybe 4th season..

Idk who has the worse roster in the AFC or why does it matter right now...to me just be happy if your team addressed a need(s)

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The Pats haven’t been exceptional drafters. The Jets have been really bad drafter. 

Ok..I think you are making my point..cause I think the jets have been worse

12 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

That's  an awfully  low bar you are setting. 

I am not setting any bar, I am speaking facts clearly they (the pats) did better than the rest of the AFC east drafting wise because again..its more than just having a franchise QB

Brady was never just the only factor...

Edited by ghost_in_pads02

12 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Spare me. The only draft pick that is worth a 💩 in the last 3 years is Michelle.  Please name this plathora of studs in that time that were drafted. 

Please name me the jets corner stones in the last 3 years?

Let's remember where the jets usually draft to where the Pats have drafted

I will even let you keep darnold eventhough he was the 3rd pick..like you(a team) shouldn't f that up.

18 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Case closed. You can't  name anyone. The question  was who have the Pats drafted in last 3 years that is worth a crap besides Michells.So we drafted Darnold and Adams, you just drafted Michelle. Seems like the Jets have done a better job with 2 of the worst GM's ever to have the position 

No case is not closed you are missing the point.

I never said that the Patriots always drafted well for the most part they have done better than the rest of this division again it's more than just having a franchiseQB

you picking randomly the last 3 years and can only give me your QB that you had at 3(wasnt a hard decision) and a safety where 1/2 this board argues about keeping tells me alot. 

Nobody on offense thinks the key to stopping the jets is to game plan for Jamal Adams. The jets could trade Adams tomorrow and I bet they will not miss a beat on defense.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

There are a handful of people that want to trade Jamal and it isn't for his on field performance so if you actually  do read this board you would have known that. I used the last three years as in recent drafting history. You want to get random, I can give you the years we drafted Johnthan Vilma, Brick and Mangold, and Freeman McNeil. 

And If you aren't  defending the Pats drafting, then what are you arguing? Nobody in their right mind would say the Jets are good or even below average at drafting, they have outright sucked. You are the one who said the Pats have drafted better but you seem to not even be able to name any players in the last three years to point to as proof. 

When I have read Jamal debates on here a lot of them have to do with his performance on field...the lack of him actually being a playmaker; Ints, sacks...etc. I chose not to give you a list of patriots names because nobody wants to sit here and go through 8 million paragraphs. That kind of lenghty response tends to be very aggravating to get past especially if you do not care about the response.

Of course i can sit here and reel off names like Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour, Teddy bruschi, Ty Warren, Asante Samuel, Kevin folk, Shane Vereen, Julian Edelman, "Gronk", Devin McCourty, Jamie Collins, Jared Mayo, Chandler Jones, Jimmy Grappolo- especially Grappolo the jets still didnt even have a QB yet and at that time the pats appeared to have drafted two good ones....you think the Jets drafted players that can match up to that list? And not to mention before we knew he was a scrum bag murderer ,Aaron Hernandez as well....? 

All going back to what i was saying. The pats don't always draft well..but they have drafted better than this division during their 20 year run, it wasn't just about Brady 

and last 3 years you can only give me Darnold who fell into your lap because the Giants are....the Giants and Jamal Adams....vs maybe just Sony Michelle, still waiting to see if Isaiah Wynn is worth the first round selection, Chase WInovich and if Damon Harris is any good...so right now for the sake of the decision you appear to be one player better in the draft...that is not even a major gap at all...especially given where the Jets normally pick from. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company