JetFan20

Jets have he worst roster in the division by far

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Kind of hard to just ignore QB though when it's the most important position on the field.

Exactly!  And I don’t understand why some fans don’t have love for Crowder.  He is one of the best slot receivers in the game.  And Chris Herndon will be the best TE in our division.  If he can stay healthy....and out of trouble

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

They also have the worst WRs.

Edelman is better than anyone on the Jets, Sanu equal to Crowder and N'Keal > Mims until proven otherwise. Quincy even if healthy, isn't enough to change this. Parker is better than anyone on the Jets, Preston Williams is a stud and Albert Wilson make a good WR group. Bills are just better.

Also it's highly unlikely the Jets O-line will be better than the Bills. The Bills still have a better LG, C, RG, and RT. The Bills LT is also very good. The Jets O-line is still a weakness but it is improved.

Crowder is 33 receptions, 300 yards receiving, 2+ yards per/rec, and 4 TDs BETTER than Sanu...crowder>Sanu...plus 5 years younger.  Plenty of time to get even better.  And that is with Brady as Sanu’s QB.  He literally had the So called GOAT throwing him the rock and only had 500+ yds and 2 tds. And Crowder was without his 2nd year QB For THREE games and still put up over 800 yds and 6 TDs....would have put up 1000yds and 9 TDS easily.  C’mon, not even close!

32 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

That's because Sanu got traded mid season. You also ignore his entire career where he has put up similar numbers to Crowder for years.

Saying Crowder would put up 1000 yards and 9 TDs is foolish. Why are you giving him 1 TD per game missed when he doesn't even average a TD per game?

Also one of those games was against NE so his production would hardly change. Actually with Darnold the 2nd time against NE, he went from 25 yards to 26 yards lol.

Crowder is still better. Mohamed Sanu averaged 500 yards reception and 2.8 touchdowns per season over nine seasons. Crowder averaged 567 yards and 3.3 touchdowns per season.  Crowder is just hitting his prime, whereas Sanu is 30 and is at the end of his prime.  I just mean that I think Jamison Crowder‘s best years are still ahead of him.  But the difference isn’t as big as I thought when looking at their careers, but crowder is better. 567>500, 3.3>2.8

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company