JetFan20

Jets have he worst roster in the division by far

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Kind of hard to just ignore QB though when it's the most important position on the field.

We're no better than tied for second. 

1.    Fitzpatrick based on experience, and was pretty good last year. Tua  won't see the field until late '20, probably not until '21

2/3. Darnold/Allen I'll call this a tie. Both have looked good, and bad at times. Comes down to which one can improve the most.

4.    Stidham?? or who knows who else?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Who’s the best poster on JN? Ignore their content please. 

If you're ignoring content... It's clearly me.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, nico002 said:

You call it a tie except one had mono and the worst OLINE in NFL history... keep at it bro

Allen goes down and Buffalo doesn’t miss a beat. Jets are 0-6 averaging 7ppg without Darnold. 

yea, it’s a tie 

If it makes you feel better, we'll put Darnold second.

You get to say Sam is better.

Allen can settle for winning the division and going to the playoffs again.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Long Island Leprechaun said:

You forgot to include Daniel Jones. And of course the genius of Gettleman.

:dohslap:

You're right. Now I have to go back and edit my post!!!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Doesnt make Allen better.

In this case it just means hes on the better team

Nothing about watching Allen says hes better than Darnold

I'm sorry buddy, but I really don't see anything watching Darnold that says he's better than Allen either.

You're obviously right about Allen being on a more talented roster, but I saw something yesterday that said Allen was the 3rd most pressured QB when passing last year. I'm sure Darnold was right up there also, and who knows? Maybe he was one of the top 2. Either way, our OL stunk, and Sam didn't get a lot of time that's for sure.

Long story short, we still don't know at this point who's better now, or will be in the future. Hopefully it's Darnold.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Listen, I get you hate Darnold.  I get that you downgrade him on every turn.  Watching Allen and Darnold and really that you dont see anything, like accuracy and touch right off the bat?  All more important than arm strength given Darnold can make every throw that arm strength isnt an issue.  And running ability?  Nice now but as with arm strength Darnold can move around, can create time, should be allowed to run more but to me theyre not RBs, theyre QBs.  

Be better than this. You made me stop reading after the first sentence.

You've never once heard me say I "hate" Darnold… or any other player. I've made it a point to mention several times there isn't a single player in ANY sport, on ANY team that I hate. I have too much respect for the talent these guys have, and the work it took them to get where they are. 

Don't take the fact that I've not been as impressed with Darnold as you and a lot of others here, and use it as a license to put words like that in my mouth.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

Gotta disagree, you’d be hard pressed to find anyone with expertise in evaluating QBs who would say that as of this moment Allen is a better QB, and on top of that, they all agree Sam has more potential.

Fair enough.

Let's see how it plays out though. It's not always the guy with the most potential who ends up the better player.

• Thumb Down 1

That is generally how life works. Are you a jet fan? Cause it feel like you’d be happy to see Sam fail.

You guys really get bruised feelings when someone dares to not join in the love fest for the kid, huh?

Is it really such a crime to say you haven't been impressed by what you've seen so far? 

Since you brought up life in general, that's something you can do with someone, and yet still root for him to succeed. Apparently if you do it here you're a:

Bills fan

Giants fan

a troll

or you just "hate Darnold"

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Probably because you suck off Baker and Allen routinely, while constantly talking down of Darnold - the qb of the team you (allegedly) route for?

You can just say you don't like Darnold. There's nothing wrong with that. Might as well call a spade a spade

Would that make you feel better? 

You know, all warm and fuzzy inside?

• Thumb Down 1

Just as long as your rooting for his success

Oh good. I'm glad I passed your test. 🙄

Where do I go for my tee shirt?

• Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company