JetFan20

Jets have he worst roster in the division by far

3 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

It’s called a PROCESS, patience. This is year 73 of the rebuild. 

josh-allen-bills-texans.jpg

This is not an NFL quarterback.

Enjoy the 2020 season.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The only team that is clearly better than us is Buffalo. New England is on the downside with Brady gone and Miami is a work in progress just like us and they have a rookie QB. Talk to me at the end of the year. 

....and despite the roster appearance on paper, the Bills were only 3 games better than the Jets last year, as injured and depleted as we were.  Look at their schedule.

at Jets
at Dolphins

Bengals

Those are the 3 wins the 10-6 Bills had that the 7-9 Jets didn't.

We had the Bills beaten in Week 1, Darnold almost died and Mosley was lost for the season, we still had them cornered until late in the game.  Dolphins and Bengals games were on Sam as he was trying to make it back from injury.  Both were winless at the time.  The December Jets wipe the floor with those two teams.

Tell me, if the Jets fielded the roster we had in August against the Bills, Dolphins, and Bengals, we don't win those 3 games?  Of course we do.  And we just had a great FA and draft period.  The Jets are the team to beat, not the Bills, not the Pats.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sorry dude for this exercise we are ignoring the QBs. Thanks for playing. 

LOL, what a dumb thread.

Who has the best car in the Daytona 500 (ignore the engine please)?  Who wins the Yankees Astros game tonight (ignore the pitchers please)?

SAR I

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

The only reason i'd rank the Jets 2/4 overall is because i have zero faith in Gase. I can see the team underachieving with Gase

Please give examples of how Adam Gase disappointed you finishing 6-2 with the worst roster in the NFL.

SAR I

21 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Now I'm ready to run through a wall! 

jetsiv.jpg

SAR I

Just now, JetFan20 said:

Surprised I took so much heat for this post. I spent a lot of time on it. 

Please re-post without the adjectives.  There are no adjectives allowed in this thread.

Thanks.

SAR I

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hope it’s the last 6-7 games so @SAR I can stay pumped!!! He brings so much joy to the board. 

124JETS.jpg

We are 10-6 as constituted right now.  It’s just a matter of whether or not we can get to 11 or 12.  Teams we are capable of beating shown above. 

SAR I

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You having us beat the Bills twice is a testament to who you’ve become. The ray of light of this message board during dark times. “ Shine on your crazy diamond (watch)!” 

We beat them twice last year. It’s not a stretch. 

SAR I

4 hours ago, hamat711 said:

The Jets lost to the Bengals in December.

They also played the Dolphins in December and won by 1 point, so no you did not wipe the floor with them.

Completely injured.  Most injuries and illnesses in franchise history. 

The Bills aren’t going to the playoffs this year. You had your shot and blew it.  The price you pay for not trading up to get Darnold when you had the chance.  

SAR I

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes but only one counted and that one was against their JV squad 

Tea leaves. Easy to read them.  

Bills go 6-10. McDermott fired. Allen cut.  

SAR I

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I drink coffee. Coffee is for closers. 

You see this watch?  That's why you're driving a Hyundai and I'm driving an $80,000 BMW.

Well, $90,00, but who's counting?

SAR I

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hamat711 said:

1. The Bills D isn't that tough? They were 2nd in points allowed and 3rd in yards allowed.

At the halfway mark in the 2019 season, the New York Jets had the #1 rushing defense in the NFL.

We were 1-7 at the time.

SAR I

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

The Patriots won’t suck enough to get a top 10 pick. But they won’t be good enough to make the playoffs. They’ll be in QB purgatory. Their fans are thin skinned. So tough times are coming.

The Bills lost Jim Kelly and haven't found another franchise quarterback.  It's been 24 years.  They haven't won a playoff game in 25 years.

The Dolphins lost Dan Marino and haven't found another franchise quarterback.  It's been 21 years.  They have won 1 playoff game in the last 20 years.

The Patriots lost Tom Brady.  Their wait starts now.

The Jets lost Joe Namath.  It's been 44 years.  We finally found another franchise quarterback.  While the Bills and Dolphins have another 20 years, and the Patriots 40, we are sitting pretty.  Finally. 

All that mattered since 2001 was to be the one team in the AFC East ready to take the division the moment Tom Brady retired.  Merry Christmas.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company