JetFan20

Jets have he worst roster in the division by far

Got to love the idea that you have a clue to a position of like CB based off of nothing more than draft positions in April

I guess we should all go the Carl route from Curb Your Enthusiasm 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

If it makes you feel better, we'll put Darnold second.

You get to say Sam is better.

Allen can settle for winning the division and going to the playoffs again.

Doesnt make Allen better.

In this case it just means hes on the better team

Nothing about watching Allen says hes better than Darnold

14 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm sorry buddy, but I really don't see anything watching Darnold that says he's better than Allen either.

You're obviously right about Allen being on a more talented roster, but I saw something yesterday that said Allen was the 3rd most pressured QB when passing last year. I'm sure Darnold was right up there also, and who knows? Maybe he was one of the top 2. Either way, our OL stunk, and Sam didn't get a lot of time that's for sure.

Long story short, we still don't know at this point who's better now, or will be in the future. Hopefully it's Darnold.

Listen, I get you hate Darnold.  I get that you downgrade him on every turn.  Watching Allen and Darnold and really that you dont see anything, like accuracy and touch right off the bat?  All more important than arm strength given Darnold can make every throw that arm strength isnt an issue.  And running ability?  Nice now but as with arm strength Darnold can move around, can create time, should be allowed to run more but to me theyre not RBs, theyre QBs.  

27 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Be better than this. You made me stop reading after the first sentence.

You've never once heard me say I "hate" Darnold… or any other player. I've made it a point to mention several times there isn't a single player in ANY sport, on ANY team that I hate. I have too much respect for the talent these guys have, and the work it took them to get where they are. 

Don't take the fact that I've not been as impressed with Darnold as you and a lot of others here, and use it as a license to put words like that in my mouth.

Then read your posts before you hit submit.  They scream "I dont like/hate Darnold"   You don't actually have to say it in those words.  

Just my observation 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

give your Sam Darnold fleshlight a rest.

what is plenty? 4? 5?

More than the none you credited him with.

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

their backup is still better than what Sam has shown so far

Youre just a really bad troll at this point

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Please name me the jets corner stones in the last 3 years?

Let's remember where the jets usually draft to where the Pats have drafted

I will even let you keep darnold eventhough he was the 3rd pick..like you(a team) shouldn't f that up.

He told you the Jets didnt draft well

You keep asking who the cornerstones are?

The point is the the Pats drafted like shlt.

And hes right

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company