Brady's replacement identified

mrcoops

1 hour ago, derp said:

Pretty sure Belichick would love to have success with some nothing quarterback and show it’s him and not Brady. And I’m sure Brady feels the same way about Tampa.

Brady is on a team that is absolutely stacked on offense and follows a guy who threw for 5k yards last season.  So it's going to be hard to hang any success they have on Brady specifically.  This feels a little like a Peyton to Denver situation - ready made for a steady hand to help them run the table.  Honestly, I think Brady is there because it's his best and really only shot to catch Brees for all-time Yards and TDs.  I think that's the only reason Brees is still playing.  These guys are caught in a game of chicken to see who retires first.  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, static14 said:

Mara is all ready cutting the sleeves off of a bunch of hoodies to prepare for BB to be the HC of the NYG in 2021. 

Either BB tanks and gets the #1 pick or he becomes the Giants HC after Judge flops next season 

• Upvote 1