Did In Flames turn gay?

vinnys025

**** N'FLAYMZ. **** their metalcore bull****. **** Anders Friden and his Korn worship.

And **** Jesper Stromblad for being such a ****ing sell out bastard.

That band have been in decline since Subterranean.

I saw the new video yesterday. Jesus, it made Trivium seem almost semi palatable.

Edit: And fuck this damn word filter.

**** N'FLAYMZ. **** their metalcore bull****. **** Anders Friden and his Korn worship.

And **** Jesper Stromblad for being such a ****ing sell out bastard.

That band have been in decline since Subterranean.

I saw the new video yesterday. Jesus, it made Trivium seem almost semi palatable.

Edit: And fuck this damn word filter.

So Panzer. Tell us how you really feel. :Cuss:

Yeah, I didnt like their last album either. And Jesper Stromland has such potential and talent, all going to waste right now. Even Children of Bodom sucks now, and Immortal broke up.....who to like these days? Are there any good bands left?.....please suggest some for me guys, I need help. I cant find new music. I need to get away from this popy radio rock/rap BULL****, with guys singing hooks like homo's!!

Vinny if I tell you they turned gay are you going to run out and buy concert tickets?

Geez just be more direct going forward.

Max you dirty lezbian!! I'm going to invite your neighbors over for dinner at your house, then when they get there i'm going to pour honey all over your dog and ...............

Archived