Who is your favorite Ashtyn?

Philc1

Who is your favorite Ashtyn?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Ashtyn?

• Ashton Kutcher
    • Ashtyn Davis

I don't know much about Ashtyn Davis but I DO know Ashton Kutcher publicly defended Uber and its psychopath founders (Travis Kalanick) terrible treatment of drivers (literally going through whatever labor law loophole they could to avoid giving their drivers benefits or adequate pay) because he was an early investor. 

So yeah, I'm just gonna go with Ashtyn Davis. 

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I don't know much about Ashtyn Davis but I DO know Ashton Kutcher publicly defended Uber and its psychopath founders (Travis Kalanick) terrible treatment of drivers (literally going through whatever labor law loophole they could to avoid giving their drivers benefits or adequate pay) because he was an early investor. 

7g0bu3vm6uq21.png

On 4/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, PepPep said:

Correction: his dad was an early investor