Veteran WRs who might come loose around the league

On 4/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Typical Steeler move, and it will probably not work out well for the team that acquires him.  

I’m not a huge fan of Juju.  He got exposed without Antonio Brown and is overrated as hell so the steelers will want minimum a first

On 4/26/2020 at 6:04 PM, Beerfish said:

The fact that in a very deep wr draft we only draft one despite having many  chances to double dip means the jets are fine with who they have.  And this was Douglas's big sin in an otherwise fine to better than fine draft.  There is going to be a bit of remorse over some of these wrs we did not draft, mark my words.

i don't know it means they're fine with what they have.  i think it's more that douglas chose to make oline and db his priority this draft.  he may make some moves yet.  the important thing right now is to see where the new faces take the team.  the players douglas has gotten are pretty clear improvements over what was there last season.  i don't know if we can ask for more.

as for the current receivers, there's still only one ball and when you consider there may be about 300 receptions over the course of the season, are the collective receivers, including griffen, herndon, bell, etc good enough to grab that many.  imo they are.  they could probably use some depth though.