JetBlue

No Excuses - Darnold needs to STEP IT UP!

1 hour ago, JetBlue said:

Lol If you can't see that Perriman runs a better route tree, does a better job on 50-50 balls, better after contact, then no point in debating it. 

There is no debate

Perriman has been an all time bust who had a handful of productive games

I'd love to believe this is what he is but there has to be a reason its never been that way prior to those last 5 games.  I'm optimistic as anyone but lets see 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Some times a player just needs an opportunity or in Perriman’s case, another opportunity.

Last year, Perriman had a higher average yards of separation (2.6) than Robby (2.2). Robby is a starting WR, but he also benefited from playing with low end starters (aside from Crowder). The talent level between those two is close. Personality, I’m expecting Perriman to be our first 1,000 yard WR in some time. Not because he’s better than Robby (they’re about the same talent wise) but because I’m expecting Darnold to take a step forward. 

And I'm not arguing agains that.  I said to now hes been an all time bust.  I said, "I'd love to believe this, the last 5 games are what he is but there has to be a reason its never been that way prior to those last 5 games.  I'm optimistic as anyone but lets see"

And was in reponse to being told "Lol If you can't see that Perriman runs a better route tree, does a better job on 50-50 balls, better after contact, then no point in debating it."  

I'm not ragging on him.   I just need more than a handful of games to make statements like that.  This all

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company