Given what you know right now, would you attend a home-opener Jets game on September 13, 2020?

With what you know right now, would you attend a Jets game on September 13?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a Jets game September 13?

Don’t even comment in here because it’s going to turn into a bizarre tin-foil hat-wearing, political-psycho warfare toxic waste dump. Just answer the poll question. 

We know you’ll need to “see where we are,” and “well, is there a vaccine?” etc. I want to see where you are right now.

BASED ON WHAT YOU KNOW TODAY, WOULD YOU GO TO THE JETS HOME OPENER IF IT’S HELD SEPTEMBER 13, 2020

3 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Starts poll that is a 200% lock to incite.

Then acts like that’s not what he wants.

It’s not relevant nor interesting if it incites you and I’d rather you not get the thread closed so you can explain why you’re incited.

• Thumb Down 1

I refuse to give the franchise another dime until they prove they're putting a solid product on the field. That means I'm not going to a game until they host another playoff game.

I'd go watch them today if they were hosting a home playoff game. I wouldn't wear a mask and I'd lick the face of everyone in my section for good measure.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Don’t even comment in here because it’s going to turn into a bizarre tin-foil hat-wearing, political-psycho warfare toxic waste dump. Just answer the poll question. 

We know you’ll need to “see where we are,” and “well, is there a vaccine?” etc. I want to see where you are right now.

BASED ON WHAT YOU KNOW TODAY, WOULD YOU GO TO THE JETS HOME OPENER IF IT’S HELD SEPTEMBER 13, 2020

you might want to increase the font size of the bold section

• Upvote 1

Impossible to answer in the month of April. I know it says “ knowing what we know now” I just think we will know much more before it’s time to actually make that decision. 

My gut tells me that the decision will be made for us though- and I’d be willing to bet it’s a no.

5 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Impossible to answer in the month of April. I know it says “ knowing what we know now” I just think we will know much more before it’s time to actually make that decision. 

My gut tells me that the decision will be made for us though- and I’d be willing to bet it’s a no.

ur reading comprehension sucks

• Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I had season tickets to the Nats, as well as concert tickets for Dead & Company, Roger Waters and Jimmy Buffett this summer.

I would say no to all of those right now.

No, I don't think I'd go to any stadium at all in 2020.  Better safe than sorry.  TV is good enough.

Yup. I'll end up going to restaurants and such when they reopen, but big wedged in stadiums? Nope. I was leery of the people I'm crunched in next to before all this. I'll probably wait for a vaccine before doing that. 

25 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I had season tickets to the Nats, as well as concert tickets for Dead & Company, Roger Waters and Jimmy Buffett this summer.

No, I don't think I'd go to any stadium at all in 2020.  Better safe than sorry.  TV is good enough.

Dead returning to Giants Stadium was going to be such fire

I clicked yes because I know the question is about the virus and I would go to say a Yankees game in September but the Jets are doubtful. I usually go to like one a year but I’m getting sick of it between the dull stadium that takes me 2-2.5 hours to get to and the crappy product I’m not sure about this season.  

40 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Dead and co cancelled tour I think. Didnt realize waters was touring, great show!

I would go to a summer concert if there was lawn seating available and not sold out. Usually have lots of room on the back of the lawn

Indoor or seated areas outside nah

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

No.  Not a chance.  Let's see....

Parking lot is tailgate Vietnam as it is, can't imagine having to joust and fight my way through through the unwashed masses but this time knowing they could kill me.

Congestion at security, no way anyone will respect 6 foot distancing, hell, sober people don't do it at my grocery store.

Un-sanitized bins that we're all forced to put our phones and keys in.

Minimum wage scanner person fuddling with my phone because they don't understand QR technology.

Mass of people at the escalators.

Too many people packed too tightly in seats, people behind me leaning forward breathing on my neck.

Food lines.  Food workers not wearing masks and talking too much.

Bathroom lines.  Drunken idiots not wearing masks and talking too much.

Egress crowds.  The drunk and the hungover, no masks, farting is a transmission source.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1