UDFA D-Lineman Domenique Davis

AFJF

1 hour ago, KRL said:

With McLendon's age its not crazy to think he can get a roster spot as a NT

That's what I was thinking.  So tough to gague how well a guy is playing when it's small school but he certainly looks to have some of the tools the Jets would look for.  

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Scouts and gms and such are older guys, play some beatles or maybe some garth brooks or something.....with your highlights people!  EVen the bee gees would be better than almost all highlight music. 

Legal interns spend all day on Youtube looking for videos to either grab royalties from or mark for "cease and desist" warnings.  Putting homogenized crappy music in highlight videos is a good way to keep them from getting taken down.  Funny.  In my world, the only music you'd put in a highlight video to keep people away would probably be U2 or Nickelback.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Plays with low pads. Looks good at reading where he wants to go, and then shedding the blocker. I liked that he wraps guys up securely. Like someone else mentioned, a guy to keep around for a year (PS?) and then move into the rotation, maybe after McClendon hangs up the cleats.

• Upvote 1

That was a good interview too if you guys haven’t listened to the podcast. He seems to study hard and work hard as well. I’ll take those two traits any day of the week. I can’t wait to see how the guys we added to the defense fit in this year. 

• Upvote 2

Like what I've seen so far. He treated some of those blockers like they were rag dolls not to mention what he did to those RB's. He sees to shed double blockers with relative ease. Quick off the snap. Could be the real deal.