Korn Ferry?

Wasn't that the firm that brought us John Idzik? I was just sent information on a webinar my manager wants the Sales reps for our company to watch. 

Its called, Accelerating through the Turn (How organizations can transform to Perform), LMAO ?

OMG, I'd love to be able to just respond....uh...No Thanks, based on my previous experience with Korn Ferry in one of my favorite pastimes  I do not have confidence that this Webinar could possibly benefit my future performance. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Wasn't that the firm that brought us John Idzik? I was just sent information on a webinar my manager wants the Sales reps for our company to watch. 

Its called, Accelerating through the Turn (How organizations can transform to Perform), LMAO ?

OMG, I'd love to be able to just respond....uh...No Thanks, based on my previous experience with Korn Ferry in one of my favorite pastimes  I do not have confidence that this Webinar could possibly benefit my future performance. 

Yup that was them.

In fairness to them (I have no idea how good they are or not) the biggest issue with that GM search was Woody’s insistence on keeping Rex Ryan.

Everyone real GM candidate refused to be saddled with him as their coach. Korn Ferry picked from a sh*tty pool of whoever was actually willing to take the job.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Could have added......"references available upon request. Thousands of them."?

• Haha 2

Just now, Jetster said:

I could of sent her to Jetsnation for reviews! 

She would definitely get honest feedback, that;s for sure. However, one thing I learned in my long career is that management always wants to accentuate the positive in these type of things,so this might not be the forum for that.? This would open new avenues for @Maxman, though. It may still be a go.