Bryce Huff discusses his decision to sign with the Jets

27 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i like GW...  but we shouldn't get all latherded up in the offseason cos he was able to make an omelette with some broken eggs..

its nice, sure, but we got curb stomped by the only good O we face in the 2nd laf of the season....   absolutely embarassed....

Injuries had taken their toll on D and the collapse of the offense line caused multiple 3-&-out and multiple short fields.... and of course all the ghosts playing for the other team.

52 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Injuries had taken their toll on D and the collapse of the offense line caused multiple 3-&-out and multiple short fields.... and of course all the ghosts playing for the other team.

i agree that the D initally got off the field enough but the INT, and failed 4th n goal convert,  at the end of the 1st half...

D held 2x to open 3rd but then a three n out and then Sam fumbled at our own 24 yd line....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i like GW...  but we shouldn't get all latherded up in the offseason cos he was able to make an omelette with some broken eggs..

its nice, sure, but we got curb stomped by the only good O we face in the 2nd laf of the season....   absolutely embarassed....

Every omelette Ive ever made started with breaking an egg. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, usanyj said:

Agreed. Gregg is probably the best coach on the staff. He gets the best out of his guys regardless of talent level. We should do everything we can to keep him coaching the defense for as long as he still wants to coach. He fielded a top 10 D last year without cornerbacks. With Mosley coming back, and more depth, we should be just as good, if not improved.

Agree completely.  I would absolutely love for this guy to be our DC for the next 10 years. Someone who's been up and down the scale of success, promotions, failures, complete dishonor and came back to be a success again. He clearly knows what he's doing and his players love him.  he has gritty nasty Defense written all over him and the HC thing, while good at that too, just might be in his past. I would love for that to be the case. 

Pressing GW on the table lost us Matt Rhule, but hey... this guy can flat out coach. So we lost out on Rhule but gained Gregg and JD. I'd say it's a fair trade if Gase can just give Darnold enough to succeed with. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1