The Thing I Like The Best

about the TGG posters...man they keep all the off topic stuff out of the NFL Forum. I am telling you, these TGG guys all walk in a single file line and are respectful.

I am going to feel bad beating you guys in the 1st Annual JN \ TGG Softball game this summer.

:yahoo:

about the TGG posters...man they keep all the off topic stuff out of the NFL Forum. I am telling you, these TGG guys all walk in a single file line and are respectful.

I am going to feel bad beating you guys in the 1st Annual JN \ TGG Softball game this summer.

We might have to try basketball first, you may not have enough guys for a softball team..

we're pros!!! :)

That softball game is a great idea btw!!!

We're excellent BS'ers lol. :cheers:

Max, you better just manage the team. It would kill the buzz if we had to give you CPR after you ran out a grounder.

Max, you better just manage the team. It would kill the buzz if we had to give you CPR after you ran out a grounder.

Oh okay. So your son looked like he was about 25 years old when I met him. That makes you what 60?

Make me proud, man.

Done Troll - I will cover the 1st sack in the true tradition of one Ernest George Banks. Which includes digging all of Smizzy's errant throws out of the dirt from the hotbox.:biggrin: