Schedule released Thursday 8pm

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  No.  We do not play the Bucs, Packers or Titans.  2/5 ain't bad though?...

Our 2020 opponents have been known for months:

hl2oohhtn21dhtq5awgp

Why the Browns every year?

Why the 2 Super bowl teams?

Why the dck up our ayss every year?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Expected format for 2020 schedule: Week 1-4: Out-of-Conference games Week 5-6: Equal-place Conference games Week 7-10: Divisional games/Bye weeks Week 11-14: Inter-conference games Week 15-17: Divisional games

If the NFL follows this format, our schedule would look something like this:

Arizona
at Seattle
San Francisco
at Rams
Browns
at Colts
Patriots
at Bills
at Dolphins
Broncos
Raiders
at Chiefs
at Chargers
Bills
Dolphins
at Patriots

SAR I

This was done so they easily eliminate weeks 1-4....writing is on the wall 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

3 confirmed games jets at bills week 1, jets home vs pats week 9 mnf. Jets at pats week 17 to close it out. 

As PSL owners we get the schedule emailed to us before release to the general public. 

I will not be posting it here to honor the PSL exclusive of my PSL brothers.

SAR I

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As PSL owners we get the schedule emailed to us before release to the general public. 

I will not be posting it here to honor the PSL exclusive of my PSL brothers.

SAR I

That’s cool man! Hope it looks good, the rest of us are about to find out in a half hour. How early do they send it out to you guys!

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

That’s cool man! Hope it looks good, the rest of us are about to find out in a half hour. How early do they send it out to you guys!

Not sure.  I'm waiting.  Usually it leaks by 7:20 by some Twitter wannabe.

SAR I

Just now, bla bla bla said:

Wouldn't mind Bills and 49ers back to back

49ers coming East is an advantage, but we've got a lot of new players and won't have a full camp, first month may be our roughest before we gel like last year.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Wouldn't mind Bills and 49ers back to back

I love the 9ers early at home Ryan. Jets with basically no travel first 2 weeks, Buffalo and then home opener. 49ers coming from out west, could get interesting, if true! 

• Upvote 1

Gang Green will open up their home slate against the reigning NFC Champion 49ers in Week 2. They’ll square off against the Chargers in Los Angeles in Week 6 (Oct. 18) where rookie quarterback Justin Herbert might be waiting.

per manish/daily news 

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Why the Browns every year?

Why the 2 Super bowl teams?

Why the dck up our ayss every year?

What are you talking about?  The schedule is set years in advance.  You know who 14 of your 16 opponents in any given season.  We already know who 14 of our 16 opponents will be in 2025.  

Do you really not get how this works?  This scheduling plan has been in effect in the NFL since, I believe, 2002.  You play 4 games against an AFC division, which rotates every year, and 4 games against an NFC division, which also rotates every year.  6 are divisional and the other 2 are based on how you finish.  It's very simple.  

Here’s a breakdown of how each team’s opponents are set:

• Six games against divisional opponents — two games per team, one at home and one on the road.
  • Four games against teams from a division within its conference — two games at home and two on the road.
  • Four games against teams from a division in the other conference— two games at home and two on the road.
  • Two games against teams from the two remaining divisions in its own conference — one game at home and one on the road. Matchups are based on division ranking from the previous season.
  • Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

We are going to have to pull out a few upsets in the West.  One thing I like about playing a team like Seattle on the road is that their stadium will not be filled.  That totally helps neutralize those moss heads up north of Tacoma.  We pull out a win in Seattle, somehow get by Kingsbury's new fangled offense/whatchamacallit and then take one from the Raiders (who last time I checked still had Carr and Mariota as their stinking QBs).... and suddenly the odds look a bit better for this new squad.  I'm more concerned about Gase blowing any momentum we get with a possible trap game like the one in Cincy last year.  That was just so utterly embarrassing.  If this team is going to overachieve then they are going to have to play consistent week after week.  The strength of schedule won't allow them to dip in performance.

• Upvote 2

WEEK 1: Sunday, Sept. 13 at Bills (1 PM, CBS)

WEEK 2: Sunday, Sept. 20 vs. 49ers (1 PM, FOX)

WEEK 3: Sunday, Sept. 27 at Colts (4 PM, CBS)

WEEK 4: Thursday, Oct. 1 vs. Broncos (8:20 PM,NFLN)

WEEK 5: Sunday, Oct. 11 vs. Cardinals (1 PM, FOX)

WEEK 6: Sunday, Oct. 18 at Chargers (4 PM, CBS)

WEEK 7: Sunday, Oct. 25 vs. Bills (1 PM CBS)

WEEK 8: Sunday, Nov. 1 at Chiefs (1 PM CBS)

WEEK 9: Monday, Nov. 9 vs. Patriots (8:15 PM, ESPN)

WEEK 10: Sunday, Nov. 15 at Dolphins (4 PM, CBS)

WEEK 11: BYE

WEEK 12: Sunday, Nov. 29 vs. Dolphins (1 PM, CBS)

WEEK 13: Sunday, Dec. 6 vs. Raiders (1 PM, CBS)

WEEK 14: Sunday, Dec. 13 at Seahawks (4 PM, CBS)

WEEK 15: Dec. 19 or 20 at Rams (TBD)

WEEK 16: Dec. 26 or 27 vs. Browns (TBD)

WEEK 17: Sunday, Jan. 3 at Patriots (1 PM, CBS)

• Upvote 2

Week 1 at Bills
Week 2 San Francisco
Week 3 at Colts
Week 4 Broncos (TNF)
Week 5 Cardinals
Week 6 at LA Chargers
Week 7 Bills
Week 8 at Chiefs
Week 9 New England (MNF)
Week 10 at Dolphins
Week 11 Bye
Week 12 Dolphins
Week 13 Las Vegas
Week 14 at Seattle
Week 15 at Rams
Week 16 Browns
Week 17 at New England

SAR I

• Upvote 1

I usually kind of look at schedules in blocks of 4 games. Can we go 2-2 in the first block? It will be tough, but if we could manage it then ARZ, @LAC and BUF is a winnable three game stretch. 

Any kind of winning foothold in the season early on and you'd be looking at the run of NE, @MIA, MIA, LVR as the time to kick on.  

The last block of 4 games are rough. Let's hope they are meaningful.