Schedule released Thursday 8pm

Just now, SAR I said:

The Jets season is all about chunks.  2-2, 2-2, 3-1, 3-1.  That gets us to 10-6.  Look at it like this:

W Week 1 at Bills
L Week 2 San Francisco
L Week 3 at Colts
W Week 4 Broncos (TNF)

W Week 5 Cardinals
L Week 6 at LA Chargers
W Week 7 Bills
L Week 8 at Chiefs

W Week 9 New England (MNF)
L Week 10 at Dolphins
W Week 12 Dolphins
W Week 13 Las Vegas

L Week 14 at Seattle
W Week 15 at Rams
W Week 16 Browns
W Week 17 at New England

4-4 open is not impossible.  6-2 finish like last year.  10-6.  AFC East Champs.

SAR I

Jets are 5.5 point underdogs to the Bills in Week 1, per William Hill. The total for the game is 40, the lowest of the week. Oddsmakers not expecting a shootout. #nyj

easy money Sar 

38 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:
Jets are 5.5 point underdogs to the Bills in Week 1, per William Hill. The total for the game is 40, the lowest of the week. Oddsmakers not expecting a shootout. #nyj
easy money Sar 

I've never used an online betting site.  Perhaps its time.

Sam Darnold is undefeated in Buffalo.

SAR I

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

Popular Take:  Aqua Boy's play becomes as toxic as the algae runoff from the drainage of a Florida reservoir and Gronk's run of decent play lasts about 4 games before he hurts something.

Arians is a really good coach, look what he has done with the QBs he is given. TB now has 2 of the top 10 WRs in the league. Plus OJ Howard and Gronk Blocking with the occasional pass. Plus Tampa will always need to score with the defense they have. 

Call me crazy but I have seen Tom Brady do more with less. 

Maybe Tom doesn't work well with Godwin and Evans and everything seems to be hanging on by a thin thread... but there is always a chance it fits perfectly together.

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Arians is a really good coach, look what he has done with the QBs he is given. TB now has 2 of the top 10 WRs in the league. Plus OJ Howard and Gronk Blocking with the occasional pass. Plus Tampa will always need to score with the defense they have. 

Call me crazy but I have seen Tom Brady do more with less. 

Maybe Tom doesn't work well with Godwin and Evans and everything seems to be hanging on by a thin thread... but there is always a chance it fits perfectly together.

Yep.  And it would make perfect sense if he was given another chance to shine while we wallowed in hellish misery for the rest of eternity.

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I've never used an online betting site.  Perhaps its time.

Sam Darnold is undefeated in Buffalo.

SAR I

I'm trying to figure out if you're being sarcastic? He's played there twice, and week 17, last season, the Jets faced the Bills' second, and third string after halftime.

11 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm trying to figure out if you're being sarcastic? He's played there twice, and week 17, last season, the Jets faced the Bills' second, and third string after halftime.

No sarcasm.

The team the Jets put on the field last December was worse than the team the Bills put out there.  Our backups and third stringers weren't as good as the Bills backups.  It's a legitimate victory.

And, at the time, the Jets were on a 6-2 run.  The Bills don't beat teams with winning records of that nature, it would have been the biggest victory the Bills have had in the Allen era.  Its no surprise they lost.  Assuming no injuries or illnesses, the Jets will win easy Week 1.

Jets 27
Bills 0

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

No sarcasm.

The team the Jets put on the field last December was worse than the team the Bills put out there.  Our backups and third stringers weren't as good as the Bills backups.  It's a legitimate victory.

And, at the time, the Jets were on a 6-2 run.  The Bills don't beat teams with winning records of that nature, it would have been the biggest victory the Bills have had in the Allen era.  Its no surprise they lost.  Assuming no injuries or illnesses, the Jets will win easy Week 1.

Jets 27
Bills 0

SAR I

Wow Gase actually opens up the offense huh??

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/gallery/new-york-jets-team-schedule-2020-list-games-predictions/

2020 Jets schedule: Game-by-game with predictions  

13 hours ago

With the Jets’ schedule now set in stone, here’s a breakdown of what’s in store for New York in 2020. Plus, we took a crack at some way-too-early predictions for the season ahead.

usatsi_13848837-e1588719809915.jpg?w=100

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 13 1 p.m. EST at Buffalo Bills Score Prediction: Loss, 24-13. Orchard Park is seldom friendly to the Jets. Unless Adam Gase comes up with a fool proof game plan and his team executes it to perfection, chalk this one up as a loss for Gang Green.

© Mark Konezny – USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13991074.jpg?w=1000&h=758

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 20 1 p.m. EST vs. San Francisco 49ers

Score Prediction: Loss, 33-23. The 49ers might take a step back in 2020, but they are still worlds ahead of the Jets right now.

© Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13992280.jpg?w=1000&h=719

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27, 4 p.m. EST at Indianapolis Colts
Score Prediction: Loss, 27-17. The Colts were almost a playoff team with Jacoby Brissett under center last season. Now that Philip Rivers is at quarterback, Indianapolis is on its way back to the top of the AFC South.

© Syndication: Indianapolis

usatsi_13851084-e1588720750679.jpg?w=100

Week 4: Thursday, Oct. 1, 8:20 p.m. EST vs. Denver Broncos
Score Prediction: Win, 23-20. The Broncos have a lot of young talent and a solid defense, but they still need to learn how to close games on the road. That is no easy task at MetLife Stadium.

© Ron Chenoy – USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13850881.jpg?w=1000&h=663

Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 11, 1 p.m. EST vs. Arizona Cardinals
Score Prediction: Loss, 38-30. Kyler Murray's first trip to the Big Apple against the Giants resulted in a win. We're predicting his second trip does as well, as Kliff Kingsbury out-schemes Adam Gase.

© Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13770411.jpg?w=1000&h=707

Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 18, 4 p.m. EST at Los Angeles Chargers
Score Prediction: Win, 16-10. The Chargers are loaded on defense and have an impressive stable of skill position players on offense, but have questions at quarterback. If the Jets are going to steal a non-division road game this season, it's this one.

© Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13329902.jpg?w=1000&h=749

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 25, 1 p.m. EST vs. Buffalo Bills
Score Prediction: Win, 21-17. The Jets almost beat the Bills at home in 2019. This upcoming season, with C.J. Mosley playing four quarters and Sam Darnold fully healthy, New York gets the job done at MetLife.

© Noah K. Murray-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13991123-e1588720075178.jpg?w=100

Week 8: Sunday, Nov. 1, 1 p.m. EST at Kansas City Chiefs
Score Prediction: Loss, 34-17. The Jets simply don't have the horses to keep up with the defending Super Bowl champions — especially on the road. Don't be surprised if Patrick Mahomes lights up New York's secondary, either.

© Robert Deutsch-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13551374-1.jpg?w=1000&h=716

Week 9: Monday, Nov. 9, 8:15 p.m. EST vs. New England Patriots
Score Prediction: 21-7, Win. The Jets stymie New England's offense for their first home victory over the Patriots since 2015.

© Photo by Steven Ryan/Getty Images

usatsi_13753325.jpg?w=1000&h=667

Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 15, 4 p.m. EST at Miami Dolphins
Score Prediction: Loss, 28-24. For one reason or another, the Jets never seem to win in Miami. This one will be a seesaw affair with the Dolphins pulling out a victory in the final minutes.

© AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee

usatsi_13767353.jpg?w=1000&h=602

Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 29, 1 p.m. EST vs. Miami Dolphins
Score Prediction: Win, 28-7. It's not going to take a game-winning field goal for the Jets to beat the Dolphins at home in 2020. New York gives Tua Tagovailoa a tough time in his first trip to MetLife Stadium

© Noah K. Murray-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13707071.jpg?w=1000&h=714

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6, 1 p.m. EST vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Score Prediction: Win, 34-21. Revenge will be on the Raiders' mind after last year's blowout loss, but Las Vegas will return home without a win for the second consecutive year.

© Kirby Lee- USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13907157.jpg?w=1000&h=775

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13, 4 p.m. EST at Seattle Seahawks
Prediction: Loss, 34-14. The Jets simply are not equipped to win in an environment like Seattle…

© Syndication: Appleton

usatsi_13851205-1.jpg?w=1000&h=665

Week 15: Saturday/Sunday, Dec. 19 or Dec. 20, time TBD at Los Angeles Rams
Score Prediction: Loss, 28-10. The Rams are in somewhat of a transition phase following some personnel…

© Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13370214-e1570052294184.jpg?w=100

Week 16: Saturday/Sunday, Dec. 26 or Dec. 27, time TBD vs. Cleveland Browns
Score Prediction: Win, 31-28. Sam Darnold finally gets the best of Baker Mayfield in a shootout…

© Robert Deutsch-USA TODAY Sports

usatsi_13398769.jpg?w=1000&h=714

Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3, 1 p.m. EST at New England Patriots
Score Prediction: Loss, 24-12. There's uncertainty at quarterback in New England, but the Patriots still boast…

• Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 13 at Bills (1 P.M., CBS) - L (0-1)
  • Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 20 vs. 49ers (1 P.M., FOX) - L (0-2)
  • Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27 at Colts (4 P.M., CBS) - W (1-2)
  • Week 4: Thursday, Oct. 1 vs. Broncos (8:20 P.M., NFLN) - W (2-2)
  • Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 11 vs. Cardinals (1 P.M., FOX) - L (2-3)
  • Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 18 at Chargers (4 P.M., CBS) - W (3-3)
  • Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 25 vs. Bills (1 P.M. CBS) - W (4-3)
  • Week 8: Sunday, Nov. 1 at Chiefs (1 P.M. CBS) - L (4-4)
  • Week 9: Monday, Nov. 9 vs. Patriots (8:15 P.M., ESPN) - L (4-5)
  • Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 15 at Dolphins (4 P.M., CBS) - W (5-5)
  • Week 11: BYE
  • Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 29 vs. Dolphins (1 P.M., CBS) - W (6-5)
  • Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6 vs. Raiders (1 P.M., CBS)- W (7-5)
  • Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13 at Seahawks (4 P.M., CBS) - L (7-6)
  • Week 15: Dec. 19 or 20 at Rams (TBD) - L (7-7)
  • Week 16: Dec. 26 or 27 vs. Browns (TBD) - L (7-8)
  • Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3 at Patriots (1 P.M., CBS) - L (7-9)

7-9, end the season on a 4 game losing streak. Get swept by Pats, sweep Fins, split w/Bills. Gase fired.

• Thumb Down 1

Do not count the 49ers game as a loss,  Its early in the season and at home. They could have a Super Bowl hangover and they have to fly out east early in the season and have to play at 1PM. If it was on the left coast it would be a definite loss.  What the 49ers do best is run the football and play defense.  What the Jets D does best is stop the run.  This could be a low scoring ugly game that the Jets may be able to squeeze out a win at home.

The Cardinals at home.  I do not know who wrote this.  Healthy Sam equals W.

The Colts game.  Philip Rivers is a hundred years old.  That game is going to be tight.

Only 2 guaranteed losses I see are KC and Seattle.  Another most likely loss The Rams due to it being on the road.

All the rest they have to play the games.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

Do not count the 49ers game as a loss,  Its early in the season and at home. They could have a Super Bowl hangover and they have to fly out east early in the season and have to play at 1PM. If it was on the left coast it would be a definite loss.  What the 49ers do best is run the football and play defense.  What the Jets D does best is stop the run.  This could be a low scoring ugly game that the Jets may be able to squeeze out a win at home.

The Colts game.  Philip Rivers is a hundred years old.  That game is going to be tight.

Only 2 guaranteed losses I see are KC and Seattle.  Another most likely loss The Rams due to it being on the road.

Yep I totally agree. Throw in the fact it’s our home opener, and we only travel to buffalo the week before. Force jimmy g to throw the rock, I think it will be a ton closer than people are suggesting. In terms of the cardinals game, we have 10 days to prepare at home while they come from out west as well. These games will be winnable. Seattle and KC are L’s and I hate having pats on MNF and to close the season. Main concerns for me. 

Nope!

First game against Buffalo Jets win! We turn the tide from last year.

2nd game - 49ers Close game but 49ers win. 

3rd Game -Colts - Rivers is old and on a new team. Jets win!

Game 4 Broncos - close but we have QB advantage- Jets pull it out. 

Game5 Cardinals at Jets Jets win.

Game6 At Chargers. Can go either way I will go with west coast team

Game 7 Bills at home. Jets win we sweep em. 

Game 8 at Chiefs. Lose. 

Game 9 at home vs Pats Jets win!

Game10 at Fins  Jets lose after big Pats win.

Game 11 vs Fins after bye Jets win

Game 12 Raiders at Jets home Jets win!

Game 13 at Seahawks lose!

Game 14 at Rams. They are on downswing   

and no fans but I will give Rams a win  

Game 15 Browns at Jets Jets win this one!

Game 16 Pats on road for a playoff spot Jets Win!

10-6  Hello Playoffs  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

First game against Buffalo - loss
2nd game - 49ers -loss
3rd Game -Colts - win
Game 4 Broncos - win
Game5 Cardinals - win.
Game6 At Chargers - win
Game 7 Bills at home - loss
Game 8 at Chiefs - loss
Game 9  Pats - win
Game10 at Miami - win
Game 11 Miami - win
Game 12 Raiders - win
Game 13 at Seahawks - loss
Game 14 at Rams - win
Game 15 Browns - win
Game 16 Pats - loss

First game against Buffalo - loss
2nd game - 49ers -loss
3rd Game -Colts - win (Phillip Rivers looked shot last year)
Game 4 Broncos - win
Game5 Cardinals - win. (I'm not sold on Murray coming into Metlife and their defense still sucks)
Game6 At Chargers - win
Game 7 Bills at home - Win
Game 8 at Chiefs - loss
Game 9  Pats - win
Game10 at Miami - loss (the Jets annual screw up game)
Game 11 Miami - win
Game 12 Raiders - win
Game 13 at Seahawks - loss
Game 14 at Rams - loss
Game 15 Browns - win
Game 16 Pats - loss

9-7 and the 7th playoff seed. 

2 hours ago, Green Truth said:

Nick Bosa Nfl GIF by San Francisco 49ers      Becton/Fant better be ready for this monster!