Jets sign Frank Gore

Very reliable pickup for Buffalo last year and we are on the same trajectory as they were heading into last season - this move makes sense. The RBBC we are putting together looks to be a strong one. Pair it with a massively upgraded o-line and things are looking good heading into the season

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I’m surprised manish didn’t tell us this was going to happen?

perfect guy for Perine to learn behind!!

RB is a skill that you either have it or don't ,tips on how to last in the NFL that he can learn.

• Upvote 3

You can read into this signing a number of different ways, but I don’t hate the move. Gore is a masher. It’s unbelievable how long he’s lasted in the league playing that style. 

3rd and 1 looks pretty good for us now. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

After starting 14 games for the Dolphins in 2018, Gore signed with the Bills last offseason. He ended up seeing a significant role for Buffalo, starting eight of his 16 games while rushing for 599 yards and two scores. However, Gore averaged a career-worst 3.6 yards per carry, but he’s not far removed from his 4.6 YPC campaign in Miami.

4 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Very good pick up! He’s still a workhorse, and while I’m not expecting a big season from him he will be a good short yardage and goal line threat...

...assuming our offense actually ya know...makes it to the red zone.

What a strange and unexpected pick up.  I don't see him as much of a goal line threat.  He has 5 rushing touchdowns over the last 3 years and had zero in his unexpectedly good year with Gase in Miami.

• Upvote 1