Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Deshone Kizer clears waivers

Recommended Posts

 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AFJF said:

 

Mind Blown GIF by Debby Ryan

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I had no idea he was still bouncing around the league.

I thought the same thing when the raiders cut him the other day, check out the post draft pro free agency thread I’ve tried to update daily. You’d be surprised the amount of minor moves there are  :) 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I thought the same thing when the raiders cut him the other day, check out the post draft pro free agency thread I’ve tried to update daily. You’d be surprised the amount of minor moves there are  :) 

I've been following that thread and still missed that one, LOL.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm shocked that a QB who sucked in college with the skillset that doesn't transition to the NFL is now floating around the league. Pretty sure Mac would have put in a claim since he loves QB's that sucked in college.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really high on him coming out of college.

Oof, what a miss there 😭

Guess that's why I'm not a scout or GM 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys were saying nice things about Kellen Clemens the other day.... I should have known things would go too far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AFJF said:

 

Notre dame QB's.  There was Theisman and Montana. And that's about it.  Has any school thrown out more QB duds to the NFL. No wonder they haven't won a National title in eons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I’d rather have Geno back

Now you pushing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AFJF said:

 

The XFL closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I’d rather have Geno back

I thought you loved Kizer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Notre dame QB's.  There was Theisman and Montana. And that's about it.  Has any school thrown out more QB duds to the NFL. No wonder they haven't won a National title in eons.

USC?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

You guys were saying nice things about Kellen Clemens the other day.... I should have known things would go too far!

"Kellen Clemens doesn't read defenses"....one of the best threads ever to hit the internet....about anything.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

"Kellen Clemens doesn't read defenses"....one of the best threads ever to hit the internet....about anything.

In all fairness, he did get the hell away from Burns, Oregon and their soon to be infamous loony cattle grazing world.  By contrast, settling in LA as a backup "who can't read defenses" seems like winning the lottery.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

the usual suspects GIF

 

I'll take Keyser Söze over Deshone Kizer.

Watched that movie again last night. Even though I know how it ends, it is still a great movie.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is there any reason the Browns and Jets have sucked for years.

Could it be neither knew how to draft. I mean which incompetent franchise would spend a 2nd rounder on a total bust QB.

I can’t imagine the Jets doing that, and going down in a Blaize of glory 😁

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, King P said:

I was really high on him coming out of college.

Oof, what a miss there 😭

Guess that's why I'm not a scout or GM 😂

He's no Stephen Hill or Jace Amaro.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

USC?

Carson Palmer, Sam Darnold, Sanchez and Rob Johnson is a better list than the best QB's Notre Dame has put into the league since Montana:

  • Steve Beuerlein (the only halfway decent one)
  • Rick Mirer
  • Brady Quinn
  • Jimmy Clausen
  • Kizer
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

the usual suspects GIF

 

I'll take Keyser Söze over Deshone Kizer.

Or Kobayashi.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Carson Palmer, Sam Darnold, Sanchez and Rob Johnson is a better list than the best QB's Notre Dame has put into the league since Montana:

  • Steve Beuerlein (the only halfway decent one)
  • Rick Mirer
  • Brady Quinn
  • Jimmy Clausen
  • Kizer

Paul Hornung also played some QB and who can forget our 2nd rd pick in 1965 after Joe John Huarte a Heisman Trophy winner. In the Jets first 7 picks that year 4 were QB's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

Paul Hornung also played some QB and who can forget our 2nd rd pick in 1965 after Joe John Huarte a Heisman Trophy winner. In the Jets first 7 picks that year 4 were QB's

I was only talking about the "since Montana" era, you friggin old timer.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AFJF said:

Image

 

  

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:
Some things just don't age well.
 

 

 

shocked sesame street GIF

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

"Kellen Clemens doesn't read defenses"....one of the best threads ever to hit the internet....about anything.

A few posts...don’t think I’m allowed to copy paste the website...
 

“Today, 30 teams will give thanks that they do not have to play Kellen Clemens.

God said "Let there be life"
The Pope said "Let there be peace on Earth"
AC/DC said "Let There be Rock"
Beforehand, Kellen Clemens said to God, the Pope and AC/DC "You may speak"

 

Kellen Clemens doesn't read defenses...

“...he stares them down until they tell him what they're doing.

When Kellen Clemens first threw a football, the Soviet Union conceded the arms race and disbanded.

Kellen Clemens can slam a revolving door.

Kellen Clemens doesn't sleep...he waits.

When Kellen Clemens does pushups, he isn't pushing himself up... he's pushing the earth down.

Kellen Clemens can lead a horse to water AND make it drink. 
[we better hope so!]


You get the idea...“

“Kellen Clemens doesn't go hunting, he goes killing.“

“Kellen Clemens' arm is so strong, they wanted to put him on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune but the show never aired. It couldn't. He was the first to spin and the next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly waiting for the wheel to stop.

True story.“

“When Kellen wants a coffee, he boils the water with his own rage.“

”When Kellen Clemens went to the Virgin Islands on vacation he got every girl pregnant...they had to be renamed”

lots more...great thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...