Deshone Kizer clears waivers

On 5/6/2020 at 8:33 PM, Wonderboy said:

Notre dame QB's.  There was Theisman and Montana. And that's about it.  Has any school thrown out more QB duds to the NFL. No wonder they haven't won a National title in eons.

no love for terry hanratty?  john huarte?  how about rick mirer?

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

no love for terry hanratty?  john huarte?  how about rick mirer?

I as referring to QB's from Notre Dame that had some impact in the NFL not EA Sports College Football.  I actually met Terry Hanratty in NY one day.  Really cool dude. I always rooted for him top make it in NFL.  Don't understand what happened to him.  Mirer showed promise but could never put it all together.  Not even Parcells could bring it out of him. 

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

I as referring to QB's from Notre Dame that had some impact in the NFL not EA Sports College Football.  I actually met Terry Hanratty in NY one day.  Really cool dude. I always rooted for him top make it in NFL.  Don't understand what happened to him.  Mirer showed promise but could never put it all together.  Not even Parcells could bring it out of him. 

hanratty backed up bradshaw.  as i recall there were people who wanted him to start over bradshaw.  he might've been good enough to have some nfl impact.  mirer was rookie of the year and then did nothing.  no telling why he didn't succeed.