Don't Mess With Earl Thomas Wife ...

That includes you Earl, what a disaster:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/nfl-star-earl-thomas-allegedly-held-at-gunpoint-by-wife-report/

The wife of NFL star Earl Thomas allegedly pointed a gun at his head and eventually chased him with a knife after catching him in bed with another woman, it was revealed on Wednesday.

The wild chain of events took place on April 13 when Earl left their Austin, Texas home after an argument over his drinking, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

Earl’s wife, Nina Thomas, then hacked into his Snapchat in order to locate him.

Nina found a video of Earl, a defensive back for the Baltimore Ravens, with another woman, then used the social media account to track down his whereabouts, the report said.

She went to the location with two other women, grabbing Earl’s handgun before leaving, and walked in on her husband and his brother, Seth, “in bed with other women,” the court documents allege.

Nina took out the gun and pointed it to Earl’s head from less than a foot away, but he was able to wrestle it away, the report said.

Earl’s wife said she just intended to “scare him” with the gun — even taking out the magazine — but it was later determined that a round was still inside the chamber.

It wasn’t until 3:41 a.m. the next morning that cops got involved when they received a call about a disturbance at the couple’s home.

When the police arrived, they found Nina wielding a knife and chasing Earl, who had a pistol, around a car, the report said.

The two dropped to the ground when ordered by cops to do so.

Nina was eventually arrested and charged with burglary of a residence with intent to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Earl was not arrested.

An order of protection was also issued against Nina, forcing her to stay away from Earl.

But, Earl, in an Instagram post addressing the TMZ report, said the two are “back talking” and that he’s seeing his kids.

“Stuff like this happens,” Earl said in the post. “You know, we try to live the best lives we possibly can, but sometimes it don’t go as planned.”

Now that is scary! Crazy lady may want to take a step back and evaluate herself, her marriage & her mental make-up

Nina took out the gun and pointed it to Earl’s head from less than a foot away, but he was able to wrestle it away, the report said.

Earl’s wife said she just intended to “scare him” with the gun — even taking out the magazine — but it was later determined that a round was still inside the chamber.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Kinda wild to think she had two other woman with her and neither of them suggested maybe the gun and knife aren’t the best ideas? 

That's "girl friend code", I guess?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

He was tag teaming a chick with his brother. Close family 

That's kinda gay incest.

After he retires and inevitably  runs through his  NFL money like poop through a goose, expect Earl will be living in a fridge box under an interstate helix. 

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Now that is scary! Crazy lady may want to take a step back and evaluate herself, her marriage & her mental make-up

Brilliant! If you are intending to commit First Degree Murder and want to get it knocked down to Manslaughter.

• Upvote 2

This was a stupid discussion that's going to cost millions. Attorney, divorce, spousal and child support. 

His wife went overboard but this doesn't means she's crazy. Just that her crazy is one not to mess with. Seems like she watches a lot of Tyler Perry movies.

What's wild was she knew something was up and wasn't doubtful at all in her suspension. 

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

They are Eskimo Brothers who are brothers, who are also brothers.  Eskimo Brothers to Third Power, or if you prefer, cubed.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

If there are two doors, and behind door number one is my brother with a fine woman for us to share, and behind door two is my brother with 2-4 fine women to share....I’m kicking in door number TWO!  Just saying, two completely different scenarios.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, usanyj said:

Doing her best Karen hill impression.

You keep away from my husband, you understand me? Hello? ANSWER ME. I'm going to tell everybody that walks in this building that in 2R, Rossi, you're nothing but a whore!

Is this the superintendent?... Yes, sir, I would like you to know that you have a whore living in 2R. Rossi, Janice Rossi!

• Haha 2