Jets open season in Buffalo per Manish

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

all the pressure is on the bills and josh allen.  nice.

The lowly Jets travel on the road to face the Buffalo Bills, a 2019 playoff team....... we have no chance.

John Cusack Film GIF

Spoiler Alert:  We're gonna kick their ass!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

Not sure if true but have seen it multiple times now 

Jets at Patriots in Week 17!

Is that the game where we help the Patriots "Tank for Trevor" with the Jets winning their 8th game of the year, missing the playoffs, but still only Drafting 15th?

19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Bills started their way back in the 3rd quarter.  My son and I looked at each other and he told me that I had that look on my face that he has seen before.  The start of a gut wrenching comeback.  It was horrible.  Sure the Jets were the better team.  But the defense couldn't recover from loss of Mosley and they opened the door for the Bills.  

The fact still is, we were the better team and we are much better this year while the Bills are treading water.  

Either way, Josh Allen is a running back.  Bills have no quarterback.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

Just now, SAR I said:

The fact still is, we were the better team and we are much better this year while the Bills are treading water.  

Either way, Josh Allen is a running back.  Bills have no quarterback.

SAR I

put pressure on allen and he will make mistakes.  the jets were doing that week 1 last year, then Q and mosley got hurt and the defense was rudderless.  but this will be about how the jets new OL comes together.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

put pressure on allen and he will make mistakes.  the jets were doing that week 1 last year, then Q and mosley got hurt and the defense was rudderless.  but this will be about how the jets new OL comes together.

Jets 27
Bills 0

SAR I

43 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Jets at Patriots in Week 17!

Is that the game where we help the Patriots "Tank for Trevor" with the Jets winning their 8th game of the year, missing the playoffs, but still only Drafting 15th?

It's the game where we hurt the Patriots "Tank for Trevor" with the 11-4 Jets resting starters, after clinching the division, lose 17-13 and leave the Patriots drafting 15th after an 8-8 season.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TNJet said:

We started out last season with these guys. Why copy it? The NFL is dumb.

I think it’s going to be 3 of the past 4 years too! It could turn into something like giants cowboys where they almost always start week 1 against each other, division rivals plus the Darnold vs Allen storyline 

18 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

It rhymes with Benver. 

Playing rhymes with Benver - i'm assuming its away on a Thursday night - will really suck for us, especially if not after a BYE ...  Unfair to travel across the country and play in altitude on a short week.