Jets open season in Buffalo per Manish

Just now, y2k8 said:

Playing rhymes with Benver - i'm assuming its away on a Thursday night - will really suck for us, especially if not after a BYE ...  Unfair to travel across the country and play in altitude on a short week.

We play Denver at home this year, our 2 road games vs the afc west are the chargers and chiefs. We get broncos and raiders at home. 

20 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:
Week 1: #Bills vs. #Jets Week 2: Bills at #Dolphins Week 8: Bills vs. #Patriots Week 17: Bills vs. Dolphins (Latest leaks)

I keep seeing bills @ dolphins week 2 everywhere what are you seeing 

Oops. Read that wrong. Thought it said us at Miami week 2. 

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

The 12 game schedule that will eventually happen due to Covid won’t start till October....this is Gona get all tossed out

Let us have this! Lol ESPN having a 3 hour special tonight tune in maybe they’ll speak to your stance on what’s happening. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

The 12 game schedule that will eventually happen due to Covid won’t start till October....this is Gona get all tossed out

Yeah. maybe.  But it least it give us something to talk about today.  Usually I look forward to schedule release to plan my fall travel schedule.  Not this year though,.  Unless things change, can't see going to any sporting events this season.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yeah. maybe.  But it least it give us something to talk about today.  Usually I look forward to schedule release to plan my fall travel schedule.  Not this year though,.  Unless things change, can't see going to any sporting events this season.

Yep usually one of my favorite days of year but don’t see myself at games either and still skeptical a season even happens 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Oh yea I’m sure phil Murphy is Gona have no problem packing 80 grand people into one area....do you folks watch the news?

I like how much of a know it all you are being, without knowing sh*t. 

Most of the leagues are pushing hard to have some kind of season. If we see Baseball and hockey sometime this summer, I would think the NFL has at least a decent chance of having a full season, even if stadiums are empty. 

I have no idea what is going to happen, but the notion that you know there won't be a full season is asinine. 

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I like how much of a know it all you are being, without knowing sh*t. 

Most of the leagues are pushing hard to have some kind of season. If we see Baseball and hockey sometime this summer, I would think the NFL has at least a decent chance of having a full season, even if stadiums are empty. 

I have no idea what is going to happen, but the notion that you know there won't be a full season is asinine. 

20 bucks you were one of the guys who though this was a “hoax” 

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

Non confirmed but I keep seeing 

week 1 @buffalo 

week 2 vs San Fran 

week 3 @ Indy 

week 4 vs Denver 

@Samtorobby47 any of this what you’re seeing?

If accurate we start the season 4-0. 

Buffalo is overrated.

San Fran coming to the east coast + our run defense isn’t a bad matchup.

Indy is a toss up 

Denver might start Lloyd Cushenberry and he’s no good for protecting their QB. I like their team but we have the experienced QB and they’re younger than us somehow. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Oh yea I’m sure phil Murphy is Gona have no problem packing 80 grand people into one area....do you folks watch the news?

Baseball is trying to start up again in July, no fans. Would it be so inconceivable that the nfl still plays games on schedule fans or not? Or even if they push it back to October like you said, it’ll still be a 16 game schedule. NFL will have contingency plans. The country has to open sooner or later, can’t stay closed forever. September is a long ways away. 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

If accurate we start the season 4-0. 

Buffalo is overrated.

San Fran coming to the east coast + our run defense isn’t a bad matchup.

Indy is a toss up 

Denver might start Lloyd Cushenberry and he’s no good for protecting their QB. I like their team tho but we have the experienced QB and and they’re younger than us somehow. 

Really hoping it’s true, worst case scenario could be a 2-2 start. I really like having San Fran at home early, as well as Denver. Indy doesn’t scare me. Bills 9ers are tough and very well could be losses but we’ll have a shot. On the other hand, I really dislike the pats on Monday night and in NE to close the season. 

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

We play Denver at home this year, our 2 road games vs the afc west are the chargers and chiefs. We get broncos and raiders at home. 

I should have looked at the 2020 opponents before assuming - the Thursday Night Tebow game flashed in my head and I reacted...  I think every team has to play one Thursday game so that should be a home Thursday game vs Denver

50 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Baseball is trying to start up again in July, no fans. Would it be so inconceivable that the nfl still plays games on schedule fans or not? 

Yeah, you must not believe the the virus is real. 

dOnT yOu wAtCh tHe nEwS?!?!?!??!?!

51 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Really hoping it’s true, worst case scenario could be a 2-2 start. I really like having San Fran at home early, as well as Denver. Indy doesn’t scare me. Bills 9ers are tough and very well could be losses but we’ll have a shot. On the other hand, I really dislike the pats on Monday night and in NE to close the season. 

Worst case scenario 2-2? Lol how long have you been a jets fan for? If that schedule is accurate it’s more likely an 0-4 or 1-3 start 

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

The fact still is, we were the better team and we are much better this year while the Bills are treading water.  

Either way, Josh Allen is a running back.  Bills have no quarterback.

SAR I

From my recollection, we only scored on very random turnovers, and the Bills were driving the field the entire game. Once they decided to use Singletery, we were done for. They definitely seemed to out match us all game long, and it caught up to us by the end of the game. I think if this game went a couple more quarters, they would have doubled us up on points.

4 minutes ago, OBD LOL said:

From my recollection, we only scored on very random turnovers, and the Bills were driving the field the entire game. Once they decided to use Singletery, we were done for. They definitely seemed to out match us all game long, and it caught up to us by the end of the game. I think if this game went a couple more quarters, they would have doubled us up on points.

It was a slow start, the D scored, nothing from Darnold as he had mono and didn't know it.  Nothing happened in the 2nd quarter.  Mid-3rd we got a TD and a 2 point conversion from Le'Veon.  16-0.  It was over.  Bills fans were leaving.  Jets fans were enjoying the sun.  Then injuries, boom, over.

SAR I

11 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Worst case scenario 2-2? Lol how long have you been a jets fan for? If that schedule is accurate it’s more likely an 0-4 or 1-3 start 

25 years, not sure what that has to do with anything. I’m all too familiar with this franchises history, an extension of my dad who’s been a fan for 50 years. I have the jets as a 7 or 8 win team this year, I think 9 wins is doable. A 2-2 or 3-1 start is not crazy with those first 4 games if true, I could think of a much more difficult first 4 games.