Jets open season in Buffalo per Manish

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I like how much of a know it all you are being, without knowing sh*t. 

Most of the leagues are pushing hard to have some kind of season. If we see Baseball and hockey sometime this summer, I would think the NFL has at least a decent chance of having a full season, even if stadiums are empty. 

I have no idea what is going to happen, but the notion that you know there won't be a full season is asinine. 

I dont want to discuss this too in depth.  Personally,  I feel this is actually quite predictable.  

A contagious virus has continued to spread even though the country made a conscious effort to slow it down.  It has been modestly successful.  If we take away the effort to distance from each other...

It will spread like a California wildfire.

11 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

We would have beat the bills week 1 last year if Darnold wasn't playing with a life threatening illness.

Life threatening illness.  That's the perfect way to describe our OL last year.  I approve of this message.

b.jpg

• Haha 1

Think about just how poor this team was last year at the start of the season & we were kicking the Bills azzes 16-0. Our kicker sucked, our Oline was beyond terrible with 4 of those guys eventually getting hurt. Our top 10 defensive football player got hurt in the 1st quarter, our QB was unknowingly playing football sick with Mono. 

If there are precautions put in place where the Bills have 15-20 thousand fans it will feel like a scrimmage away game. Go up to Buffalo & make a statement that the best QB in the AFC East is Sam Darnold! Herndon had big games his rookie year vs the Bills. With Mims, Perriman, Crowder, Doctson we have enough weapons to succeed on offense. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:08 PM, Samtorobby47 said:

I saw the schedule. Whatcha wanna know? 

I see at the least, 11 wins. So...we’re good. 

Any information you can share on alternative plans being made (i.e. training camp locations outside NJ, season postponement, player testing, crowd policies, etc?

I assume the organization has already identified potential locations to start camp outside of the Northeast.  At least I hope they have.

• Upvote 1