35 minutes ago, AVM said:

@HessStation @Verbal @Barry McCockinner @JustEndTheSuffering @Drums @kdels62 @Stark @jvill 51 @A.J. @Leelou @GATA @Spoot-Face @Beaver @BallinPB @deckerfan @Naeann - I'm sure I forgot people, just listing off names I've seen play or pop up that haven't popped in thread. @Jetsfan80 little help?

Also the obligatory shots in the dark:

@Jets Voice of Reason @Dan. @Vicious89x @Sharrow @Bleedin Green @slats @WWWWombat @Lily 

I wish I could be invested but at the moment I can't.  Maybe the next game.  Make sure to tag me.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DPR said:

BATMAN NEEDS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE IN 

1. As soon as the roster is full, the role of Batman will be chosen by random.

2. Batman will choose the rest of his team. 

3. All other roles will then be chosen at random.

Sure.  "Random".

@JiF pick me pick me!!

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nothing funny about my love for assholes. 

I dont even know why I try to be so nice to everyone around here.  You would think my humble nature would be endearing but I guess the world prefers assholes,

hay

Least you, I and Arsis do! 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, AVM said:

@HessStation @Verbal @Barry McCockinner @JustEndTheSuffering @Drums @kdels62 @Stark @jvill 51 @A.J. @Leelou @GATA @Spoot-Face @Beaver @BallinPB @deckerfan @Naeann - I'm sure I forgot people, just listing off names I've seen play or pop up that haven't popped in thread. @Jetsfan80 little help?

Also the obligatory shots in the dark:

@Jets Voice of Reason @Dan. @Vicious89x @Sharrow @Bleedin Green @slats @WWWWombat @Lily 

@TeddEY @LemonTree @LemonTree. @Lemon Dawg 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, CTM said:

Imo the last few games have been creative but not balanced and/or having outcomes overly dependent on individual decisions. I prefer a balanced setup with every team having an equal ability to win, and no single role overly important or game impacting.

You have a reputation for extreme creativity which can create a setup similair to recent ones which I have trouble engaging in 

Code for "please dumb it down or use a noob setup recommended by mafernetscum"

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dan. said:

AVM! lol I had a dream the other night that you were teaching me computer science. I think it's a sign I'm missing the JN crew!

Anyway, I wish I could play, but I have my hands full attempting to do this working-while-parenting thing. ? I hope you all are doing well!!! Have fun! ❤️

Dan!!! ? Too funny -- hope you and the fam are all well...two basically full-time jobs is pretty rough! haha

Thanks for popping in, though. One day!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

i would love to play but..... my wife is scheduled to be induced on the 20th if the twins don't come before that. I would probably have to be subbed out anyway.

I will probably not play in the next few games. I know, I know,  no big loss, i suck... etc....

Rule 14 and all that.

You have to play the next game, I'm running WMCJ for you, penis

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, CTM said:

Imo the last few games have been creative but not balanced and/or having outcomes overly dependent on individual decisions. I prefer a balanced setup with every team having an equal ability to win, and no single role overly important or game impacting.

You have a reputation for extreme creativity which can create a setup similair to recent ones which I have trouble engaging in 

So, from a player standpoint, having too many "what if" scenarios does make it difficult to leverage skill. The cost is speed and action, so most folks do prefer role-madness games to the standard setup which is more like poker. 

Over the years I've tried to strike a balance in between with various levels of success...

For this game, I have some fun stuff planned, but there is another option - especially if we wind up with a smaller group.

As all of you know, the Mafia game we play online is a variation on the original party game, played live. 

If the group wants to play a live game through ZOOM, I'm totally down to do that - it would be a blast to see all of your mugs.

I've never played live, but the wiki says it would take around an hour.

What do we think?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DPR said:

BATMAN NEEDS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE IN 

1. As soon as the roster is full, the role of Batman will be chosen by random.

2. Batman will choose the rest of his team. 

3. All other roles will then be chosen at random.

Is this going to be a bunch of criminals trying to kill the batman and his team ?

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

So, from a player standpoint, having too many "what if" scenarios does make it difficult to leverage skill. The cost is speed and action, so most folks do prefer role-madness games to the standard setup which is more like poker. 

Over the years I've tried to strike a balance in between with various levels of success...

For this game, I have some fun stuff planned, but there is another option - especially if we wind up with a smaller group.

As all of you know, the Mafia game we play online is a variation on the original party game, played live. 

If the group wants to play a live game through ZOOM, I'm totally down to do that - it would be a blast to see all of your mugs.

What do we think?

Not that I care if you see my beautiful Mug but i think I would prefer how we usually do it .You know I would LOVE Alts but Im afraid people would disagree with that

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

What do we think?

You are a very loveable lunatic. 

1 hour ago, Dan. said:

AVM! lol I had a dream the other night that you were teaching me computer science. I think it's a sign I'm missing the JN crew!

Anyway, I wish I could play, but I have my hands full attempting to do this working-while-parenting thing. ? I hope you all are doing well!!! Have fun! ❤️

Wondering if I can somehow take credit for chasing you off the site..  perhaps it was you had like a 1-20 record against me in WWF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dan. said:

HEY! And Happy Birthday!!!!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Whats the goal number?

14 and up - it would be nice to reach 17 and I can work it up to 20+

41 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll play if there’s still room. 

Absolutely!

• Upvote 2