3 hours ago, deckerfan said:

TY for the tag :)

Your resident fluffer and W(orst)SHE is out for a bit too. Have fun! Pecker will watch @Pac retain his GSHE title and destroy all of you jobbers. :P 

What is tha fat pig donkey paying you to verbally fellate him every chance you get?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CTM said:

What is tha fat pig donkey paying you to verbally fellate him every chance you get?

Unlike you, he appreciates my genius.

Most guys know I'm the best mod and player in the U.S. 

You're just blinded by your racism.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/8/2020 at 12:02 PM, DPR said:

So, from a player standpoint, having too many "what if" scenarios does make it difficult to leverage skill. The cost is speed and action, so most folks do prefer role-madness games to the standard setup which is more like poker. 

Over the years I've tried to strike a balance in between with various levels of success...

For this game, I have some fun stuff planned, but there is another option - especially if we wind up with a smaller group.

As all of you know, the Mafia game we play online is a variation on the original party game, played live. 

If the group wants to play a live game through ZOOM, I'm totally down to do that - it would be a blast to see all of your mugs.

I've never played live, but the wiki says it would take around an hour.

What do we think?

omg would love to zoom with all of you ?

• Sympathy 1

On 5/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, Pac said:

Wondering if I can somehow take credit for chasing you off the site..  perhaps it was you had like a 1-20 record against me in WWF

Pac! ❤️ haha your WWF skills are just too intimidating. I hope you're doing great, though!! It's been a pretty busy year for us - work is going really well, I lost two pregnancies in a row (which sucks!), we moved into a new house, and our daughter's still keeping us on our toes. Four is such a fun age ... lol I know I've been saying that about every age!

22 hours ago, AVM said:

HEY! And Happy Birthday!!!!

Thank you!! ?

19 hours ago, SMC said:

DAN!!!!!!!!

SMC! I miss you! I get bold AND italics - so exciting!!! ? Hope you and your family are doing amazingly!

• Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, Dan. said:

Thank you!! ?

SMC! I miss you! I get bold AND italics - so exciting!!! ? Hope you and your family are doing amazingly!

Thanks @Dan.! I just celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary. I keep my avy for nostalgia sake because my kids are now almost 15 and 8 yrs old. How many kids do you have now? How's JVOR?

8 hours ago, Dan. said:

Pac! ❤️ haha your WWF skills are just too intimidating. I hope you're doing great, though!! It's been a pretty busy year for us - work is going really well, I lost two pregnancies in a row (which sucks!), we moved into a new house, and our daughter's still keeping us on our toes. Four is such a fun age ... lol I know I've been saying that about every age!

Happy to hear about the good, and sorry to hear about the sad.  Everything happens for a reason.

I'm sure you're doing a bang up job teaching your kiddos remotely (assuming you're still teaching) but it must be hectic with a 4 year old not understanding why you won't play with her more!  ?

11 hours ago, SMC said:

Thanks @Dan.! I just celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary. I keep my avy for nostalgia sake because my kids are now almost 15 and 8 yrs old. How many kids do you have now? How's JVOR?

Congrats, that’s no small feat!