TAILGATE OCT. 11 vs. CARDINALS

Good Morning Jets Nation!    I am an Arizona Cardinal fan (season ticket holder) who travels to road games every year to see my Cards and this I've chosen the Oct. 11th. game vs the Jets

Every year I do this, I always link up with a local group to tailgate pre-game.  We've done this in Cincinatti, Oakland, St.Louis, Buffalo, SF, Chicago, Philly, Baltimore.....  always had a good time and met great fans from other cities. More than happy to contribute to the tailgate financially or with food/beverage contribution.  

If anyone is a regular tailgater and would be willing to host some out of town Birdgang guests, please let me know. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, AZCARDSDINGUS said:

Good Morning Jets Nation!    I am an Arizona Cardinal fan (season ticket holder) who travels to road games every year to see my Cards and this I've chosen the Oct. 11th. game vs the Jets

Every year I do this, I always link up with a local group to tailgate pre-game.  We've done this in Cincinatti, Oakland, St.Louis, Buffalo, SF, Chicago, Philly, Baltimore.....  always had a good time and met great fans from other cities. More than happy to contribute to the tailgate financially or with food/beverage contribution.  

If anyone is a regular tailgater and would be willing to host some out of town Birdgang guests, please let me know. 

Welcome.  I'm a New York Jets season ticket holder living in Arizona.  I head back east for about 2-3 games per year and I'm targeting Oct. 11th (assuming the world has gotten its sh*t together by then).  There are a few group tailgating options.  Not sure if @joebabyny is planning anything yet but he's always a great host.

Awesome....    I'm staying in Jersey City in an AirBNB, so I think it'll be Uber to get to the stadium.  My brother, who lives in PA ( and who is a NY Jets fan) will be meeting my wife and I there.   Hope something works out...  so far I've been able to hook up with a tailgate at every road game I've gone to, and all have been amazing.  So far, in my own experience,  the Oakland Raiders have been the best road tailgate experience.  Not what I expected, but they were awesome...set the bar very high, but I'm sure NYers can rise to the occasion. 

If you are ever looking for a tailgate @ State Farm Stadium..  Green F lot,  extreme NE corner of the field by the goal posts. Mexican/Filipino fusion for food, and always great folks to meet. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, AZCARDSDINGUS said:

Awesome....    I'm staying in Jersey City in an AirBNB, so I think it'll be Uber to get to the stadium.  My brother, who lives in PA ( and who is a NY Jets fan) will be meeting my wife and I there.   Hope something works out...  so far I've been able to hook up with a tailgate at every road game I've gone to, and all have been amazing.  So far, in my own experience,  the Oakland Raiders have been the best road tailgate experience.  Not what I expected, but they were awesome...set the bar very high, but I'm sure NYers can rise to the occasion. 

Are you the same guy that told MacCagnan that Williams, Adams and QW were the best players on the draft board and that Jets would win the draft over every other team if they picked them? 
Oh yeah “Treat me to a free Delmonico, shrimp and Beer and you guys will win the tailgate wars”!! 

16 hours ago, AZCARDSDINGUS said:

Hey thanks for signing up. We actually have someone that approached us that is putting together a group Cardinal fan tailgate for that game.

I will send you information on it next week.

Hopefully we are all going to the games in person next season.  :)

6 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Are you the same guy that told MacCagnan that Williams, Adams and QW were the best players on the draft board and that Jets would win the draft over every other team if they picked them? 
Oh yeah “Treat me to a free Delmonico, shrimp and Beer and you guys will win the tailgate wars”!! 

No, not me

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hey thanks for signing up. We actually have someone that approached us that is putting together a group Cardinal fan tailgate for that game.

I will send you information on it next week.

Hopefully we are all going to the games in person next season.  :)

Thanks!  Man I cannot wait for football! 

4600F191-7DC9-4E8D-A77E-E102C488916D.png

32312F06-0A19-4417-AD7B-BDAB4EED9D44.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2020 at 5:04 AM, 32EBoozer said:

Just havin’ some fun with you. You’re team is on the right path now. Hopefully the Jets are also and we see a great game & Jets win ?

Our off-season has been amazing!!   I was sitting here at work when I got the notification that we had traded David Johnson to Houston...I thought "well, that's good".  And then I got a notice that Houston was taking his entire salary, and I thought "Hmmmm,   better!!". And THEN I said they are taking his entire salary AND giving us DeAndre Hopkins and I about fell out my chair. I'll never understand that, but I'll take it anyway.

And then getting Isaiah Simmons AND Josh Jones in the draft??   

I believe the Cardinals are going to be making significant noise in 2020!!! 

On 5/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, AZCARDSDINGUS said:

Hey bud, I run TailgateJoe, the biggest gameday NY Jets fan club and tailgate party at Metlife. We are 100% visiting fan friendly and always have some visiting fans with us. You are more than welcome to join us. You can check out tailgatejoe.com or our social media accounts to get info, feel free to email me at joe@tailgatejoe.com

• 3 months later...