They are Mocking us in Buffalo

They’re bragging about being so far ahead of us because they made the playoffs 2 out of the past 3 years. Mocking the 9 year playoff drought. They haven’t won a playoff game since 1995 and have never won a super bowl, yet they act like their team is so high and mighty and us jet fans are fools. Such a weird complex 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

"I'm also so sick of hearing them say how they woulda won if Darnold wasn't dying of mono and how Mosley getting inured allowed Buffalo to come back in the 4th. The Jet offense did nothing that game.  They only scored because of flukey turnover.  We at least moved the ball on their defense pretty well, all game long."

They aren't the smartest bunch. Despite the offense doing nothing the Bills needed to come back in the fourth to pull it out. Maybe the offense did nothing because Sam caught Mono off some dirty NY far northerner. Here's some surveillance video of the jealous boyfriend chasing Sam out of the cuck's house in a suburb just outside of Buffalo. I think you can see Richie Anderson in the video too.

loop house GIF

Not sure why the heck they are acting so holier than Thou for.  I mean their fans throw their young children through tables lol.  Also let’s be honest if you go back to week one our QB had mono and Mosley(who was destroying them in that game) went down with an injury otherwise we win that game.  Yes I understand they pulled all their starters in our final game but they should relax a bit.  Let’s see if they can actually have a good season again and actually do something in the playoffs before they act all superior.  I mean as bad as the Jets have been lately we at least went back to back AFC title games while they haven’t done anything in a long long time 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Not sure why the heck they are acting so holier than Thou for.  I mean their fans throw their young children through tables lol.  Also let’s be honest if you go back to week one our QB had mono and Mosley(who was destroying them in that game) went down with an injury otherwise we win that game.  Yes I understand they pulled all their starters in our final game but they should relax a bit.  Let’s see if they can actually have a good season again and actually do something in the playoffs before they act all superior.  I mean as bad as the Jets have been lately we at least went back to back AFC title games while they haven’t done anything in a long long time 

And I seem to recall some mixed extra points and field goals in that game as well.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

They’re bragging about being so far ahead of us because they made the playoffs 2 out of the past 3 years. Mocking the 9 year playoff drought. They haven’t won a playoff game since 1995 and have never won a super bowl, yet they act like their team is so high and mighty and us jet fans are fools. Such a weird complex 

9 year playoff drought ? Try 17 for them ! Until they made the playoffs in 2017 I used to remind my wife that " Your Bills haven't made the playoffs THIS CENTURY .

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, DLJ said:

They’re right in some aspects. There’s a lot of blind homerism on this site

You’d think the jets win the SB every year by some of these posts especially from that Sar dude

Are you new to NFL team sites ? Just askin.....

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

9 year playoff drought ? Try 17 for them ! Until they made the playoffs in 2017 I used to remind my wife that " Your Bills haven't made the playoffs THIS CENTURY .

I mean really, we have nothing to brag about but at least we’ve seen 7 playoff victories and 3 afc championship games in the same time period. 

• Upvote 1

As much as the Bills had no business winning that game, the Jets had no business losing that game, and they did, they gave it away and the Bills made sure to take it. People say good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose. The Bills are a good team. The Jets were a bad team last year, especially once mosley got hurt and Sam was diagnosed with mono.

We'll see how this year goes.  

• Upvote 3

I know i don't post much but Bills fans speaking about us and talking down is pretty funny considering they haven't won a playoff game 

since i graduated HS! They are an over-Hyped Overrated Football team and I for one cannot wait until we beat them hopefully in Sept.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

ActiveGoldenGadwall-small.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The last thing any team should want is to be the national media darlings before a year, those teams almost always fall on their faces.  Buffalo is the media darling this year.

I don't know.  Instead of "media darling", I might characterize the franchise as a "sh*t-caked whore child with terminal rickets".