They are Mocking us in Buffalo

Realistically they're a better team than us as of today. They laid down for us in week 17 and we still struggled to beat them. They have a good young core of players and just added Diggs. Allen is not the greatest passer in the game but he has a skill set that wins games (.I.e Cam Newton) and they have a very good HC.  The Jets are 1 year behind them in building a team bc of the wasted off-season of 2019 and not protecting Darnold. In fact if you look at the 2020 off-season for the Jets it mirrors the Bills 2019 off-season. Hopefully the Jets take a leap forward like the Bills did last year but to think we're just going to whip up on them or anybody is ridiculous at this point. Sign Clowney and Ryan and you might change my mind.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

lol   Gotta ask:  Did you think of Draper after I wrote whore child (what Don is in the show) in the post above?  If not, that is one insane coincidence.

No.  I just read the OP's link and it was the first thing that came to mind.  And Christina Hendrick's figure was the second thing after that...

• Haha 2

Just now, pdxgreen said:

No.  I just read the OP's link and it was the first thing that came to mind.  And Christina Hendrick's figure was the second thing after that...

That's friggin' nuts.  Our posts are right together.  

Joan, Betty & Trudy is my Covid stay-at-home dream team.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, PepPep said:

As much as the Bills had no business winning that game, the Jets had no business losing that game, and they did, they gave it away and the Bills made sure to take it. People say good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose.

Yeah, find a way to lose. like your starting quarterback playing the game with mono. And Mosley was tearing up the Bills offense by himself until he went down.

Now, if you consider the starting quarterback playing while extremely ill and a key defensive injury during the game "finding a way to lose" then, yes, I guess we did find a way to lose.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

We have been them before with Sanchez and the Jets. They will be 'a quarterback away' from being good as they go 8-8. Love the confidence and I look forward to smoking them in week 1

Jets will win the AFCE.

Shouldn't have lost that opener to Bills last year.

This year...

Paybacks a Bitch Baby !  Love it! <3

24 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Realistically they're a better team than us as of today. They laid down for us in week 17 and we still struggled to beat them. They have a good young core of players and just added Diggs. Allen is not the greatest passer in the game but he has a skill set that wins games (.I.e Cam Newton) and they have a very good HC.  The Jets are 1 year behind them in building a team bc of the wasted off-season of 2019 and not protecting Darnold. In fact if you look at the 2020 off-season for the Jets it mirrors the Bills 2019 off-season. Hopefully the Jets take a leap forward like the Bills did last year but to think we're just going to whip up on them or anybody is ridiculous at this point. Sign Clowney and Ryan and you might change my mind.

I think we all agree they are better as of now BUT let’s not forget on week 1 we probably should have beaten them. Our QB had mono and Mosley who was kicking their ass all game luckily for them went down 

Buffalo is getting a lot of love from the media. They’ve made some good moves in recent years, and getting Diggs should help Allen. But I think the media is underrating the Jets. This offensive line looks pretty good, if Becton is as advertised. Our defense with Mosley in the first three quarter of that game destroyed the Bills. Allen looked like an abandoned child.  I know that’s a small sample size, but I’m not worried one bit about our D keeping us in games all year, assuming most of our key players (like CJ)  stay healthy. Gregg Williams is a wizard. He’ll squeeze every ounce of talent out of it. 

Let the Bills fans bask in all the attention they’re getting. All that matters is what happens after the coin flip at midfield. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DLJ said:

They’re right in some aspects. There’s a lot of blind homerism on this site

You’d think the jets win the SB every year by some of these posts especially from that Sar dude

First off, if you think this place is homerific, you should read twobillsdrive.

Second, anyone who takes what SAR says at face value needs their head examined.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DLJ said:

They’re right in some aspects. There’s a lot of blind homerism on this site

You’d think the jets win the SB every year by some of these posts especially from that Sar dude

but waaaaay more same ol' Jets fans type posts, don't you agree?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jets723 said:

I think we all agree they are better as of now BUT let’s not forget on week 1 we probably should have beaten them. Our QB had mono and Mosley who was kicking their ass all game luckily for them went down 

Who cares? Your final record says who is better, not head to head matchups.

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Who cares? Your final record says who is better, not head to head matchups.

Um I understand that.  Like I said we realize they are better right now but they are acting like they are so much better which I don’t agree with 

3 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Speech to text, text to speech apps. Don't let them fool you. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a chat bot either.

Explains all the “ducking”

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

I don't think many fans think we are better than them, at least not me, but they got balls talking trash about the jets and their fans when they haven't won a playoff game in a quarter century and half of their fans are drunken inbreds. 

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Sanchez has 4 playoff wins under his belt, that's 4 more than the bills have since 1996.

You realize that was a decade ago, right?

Are you really e-chest beating about 2010 in 2020? :-k

Is this a competition of which fanbase can talk the least earned sh*t-talk?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1