They are Mocking us in Buffalo

13 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I don't think many fans think we are better than them, at least not me, but they got balls talking trash about the jets and their fans when they haven't won a playoff game in a quarter century and half of their fans are drunken inbreds. 

Stop living in the distant past.  The Jets are 21-43 the last 4 years.  Almost every fan base in the NFL has a right to sh*t on us. We have been an irrelevant laughing stock the past few years.  I can promise you that if you poll every NFL fan besides Jets or Bills fans of who they'd rather be right now the large majority would say the Bills. The Bills are the favorites to win the division and they should be.  That doesn't mean the Jets can't surprise a lot of people.  Go get me Ryan and Clowney and I'll feel a lot better about our chances of winning the division. Until then I think we're a couple of pieces away from competing for the division title. 

• Upvote 4

If the Bills really do think they're favorites to win the division then beating the Jets twice should be an afterthought. The Jets really are the inferior team overall. The Bills should kick our asses.

6 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Stop living in the distant past.  The Jets are 21-43 the last 4 years.  Almost every fan base in the NFL has a right to sh*t on us. We have been an irrelevant laughing stock the past few years.  I can promise you that if you poll every NFL fan besides Jets or Bills fans of who they'd rather be right now the large majority would say the Bills. The Bills are the favorites to win the division and they should be.  That doesn't mean the Jets can't surprise a lot of people.  Go get me Ryan and Clowney and I'll feel a lot better about our chances of winning the division. Until then I think we're a couple of pieces away from competing for the division title. 

I don't give a damn what the jets record has been the last 4 years. They have sucked. No sh*t Sherlock. That wasn't my point. Fans of a team that haven't won 1 single playoff game in 25 F'ing years shouldn't be sh*tting on any fan base. Ya know, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Either way it's really not going to make me lose any sleep tonight. 

4 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

LMAO

You're the "thread police" guy always calling me a Bills or Giants fan, right?

I clicked the link here, and lo and behold, there you are  on the Bills website making nicey nice with them. It's funny... you play tough in here, but you're like a freaking sheep talking to them, even when they're making fun of you.

:rl:

At least when I'm critical about something team related, I keep it here. IN THE FAMILY. 

@SAR I get over there, and grab this guy by the ear and get him outta there. Then go back in and do your thing!!!! ?

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

@SAR I get over there, and grab this guy by the ear and get him outta there. Then go back in and do your thing!!!! ?

Should I?  I've never invaded an enemy forum.  Will they ban me right away or will I be able to talk some sense into them first?

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Should I?  I've never invaded an enemy forum.  Will they ban me right away or will I be able to talk some sense into them first?

SAR I

They mentioned you. So they know who you are... that's why I tagged you.

I had to stop reading that thread because the two Jets fans (jetsfan20 and bruce harper) posting there were making me crazy. I gave up when Harper told them "I got nothing..." in response to them mocking Gase and the offense.

Nobody rags on Bills fans like you do. Give them hell.

• Upvote 1

LMAO
I clicked the link here, and lo and behold, there you are  on the Bills website making nicey nice with them. It's funny... you play tough in here, but you're like a freaking sheep talking to them, even when they're making fun of you.
At least when I'm critical about something team related, I keep it here. IN THE FAMILY. 
[mention=9488]SAR I[/mention] get over there, and grab this guy by the ear and get him outta there. Then go back in and do your thing!!!! 

I don’t tell people to screw off. You’ve got the wrong guy. That’s your department. I told them we have a better QB. I’m not a troll. I’ll leave that to you.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

If the Bills really do think they're favorites to win the division then beating the Jets twice should be an afterthought. The Jets really are the inferior team overall. The Bills should kick our asses.

Courtesy, Tom Brady. This is the first year in two decades the skies are clear 

Just now, Bruce Harper said:

I don’t tell people to screw off. You’ve got the wrong guy. That’s your department. I told them we have a better QB. I’m not a troll. I’ll leave that to you.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Go back to your account on Bills Nation or whatever the name of it is. You have over 30 "likes" there. That makes you a Bills fan and a troll....

Jumped on many tables lately? :rl:

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

9 year playoff drought ? Try 17 for them ! Until they made the playoffs in 2017 I used to remind my wife that " Your Bills haven't made the playoffs THIS CENTURY .

The year was 1995 the last time the Bills won a playoff game, and people were renting movies on VHS tapes from Blockbuster Video. Jeans were baggy, Internet came through dial-up, Braveheart came to theaters, and Bill Clinton was halfway in his first term as POTUS.

• Upvote 1

It would be cool to develop a rivalry with buffalo — we’ve never had that — and they’ve never had a rivalry with anyone. I feel the Miami - Jets rivalry is comatose and the NE - Jets rivalry was promising but unfulfilled.

with josh Allen and darnold and the feeling of breaking thru the NE blockade, it is here 

a true N.Y. rivalry 

5 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I don't give a damn what the jets record has been the last 4 years. They have sucked. No sh*t Sherlock. That wasn't my point. Fans of a team that haven't won 1 single playoff game in 25 F'ing years shouldn't be sh*tting on any fan base. Ya know, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Either way it's really not going to make me lose any sleep tonight. 

They went to the playoffs last year and we were terrible.  They can talk all of the sh*t they want. 

• Sympathy 2

Couldn't bring myself to feel any kind of way about what Bills fans say.  Just imagine living in that place your whole life.  Pity.  I can only feel pity.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO

There are a bunch of "high level" posters from here that post under their same name on Bills and Patriots boards and they all, to a man, are snowflakes on those boards. It's embarrassing to see. I will usually browse those boards and others when we're playing teams to see what they're saying but I don't comment or become part of the discussion.  They're basically like @Raideraholic  is here except without his confidence and homerism in his team. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

You realize that was a decade ago, right?

Are you really e-chest beating about 2010 in 2020? :-k

Is this a competition of which fanbase can talk the least earned sh*t-talk?

Someone brought up bills fans being fun if it's, another mentioned how Allen is their mark Sanchez.  I stated a fact and 2009/2010 is a lot more recent than 1995, right?

• WTF? 1

6 hours ago, Vader said:

It would be cool to develop a rivalry with buffalo — we’ve never had that — and they’ve never had a rivalry with anyone. I feel the Miami - Jets rivalry is comatose and the NE - Jets rivalry was promising but unfulfilled.

with josh Allen and darnold and the feeling of breaking thru the NE blockade, it is here 

a true N.Y. rivalry 

Space cadet

16 hours ago, choon328 said:

They went to the playoffs last year and we were terrible.  They can talk all of the sh*t they want. 

Big whoop, they went to a playoff game as a wild card, let's throw a parade. Did they win? Didn't they go 20 years without even making the playoffs? They are the tallest midget in the room. Wake me up when they actually do something in playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, choon328 said:

They literally only beat one team over .500 last year, the titans (9-7) If the roles were reversed and the the jets went to the playoffs and blew a 16-0 lead while only beating one team over .500 the entire season, people would kill us for talking sh*t, rightfully so. 

• Post of the Week 2

24 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

They literally only beat one team over .500 last year, the titans (9-7) If the roles were reversed and the the jets went to the playoffs and blew a 16-0 lead while only beating one team over .500 the entire season, people would kill us for talking sh*t, rightfully so. 

Who cares who they beat? You are what your record says you are. 

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Who cares who they beat? You are what your record says you are. 

And their record says they only beat 1 winning team.They beat the titans 14-7, tannehil wasn’t even the starter yet. 10-7 including their playoff choke. I really don’t think anyone should condone them for talking sh*t lol they haven’t proven anything to feel that empowered.