MNF Saved-Booger and Tess finally out

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

Good riddance. I’d rather have that lady that called our opener game last year than have Booger. ?

And why do people call him Booger!!’ 

Ok, now you've gone too far! I wanted to commit Hari Kari listening to that chick announce my Jet football game. Now if you needed someone to announce a scrabble match, she's your girl. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Ok, now you've gone too far! I wanted to commit Hari Kari listening to that chick announce my Jet football game. Now if you needed someone to announce a scrabble match, she's your girl. 

Wait, are you talking about the one who announced Darnold’s 1st game in Detroit?  Hahaha.  The one who tries to sound like a dude?

I won’t be surprised if they promote her.  World is still so upside down...why not?

The one good thing is that as a business if you continually try to shove garbage down people’s throats because of a political agenda...you’ll pay.  Massive layoffs at ESPN as they lose a sh*t ton of money for Disney.

How Booger and Tessitore lasted as long as they did?  I don’t know.

• Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, PS17 said:

I think Tessitore was arguably worse than Booger. 

I think I would say they were uniquely annoying for their specific roles.  

Tessitore is actually ok at calling boxing.  I think football had too much downtime that he just couldn't shut his mouth.  

Booger should never be allowed near a microphone again.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ghost said:

Good riddance. I’d rather have that lady that called our opener game last year than have Booger. ?

And why do people call him Booger!!’ 

Nah. She was annoying too. Not her knowledge and commentary, the sound of her voice made me want to bury my head in the wall. 

• Upvote 1

The best football broadcast ABC/ESPN networks is the college game of the week crew with Chris Fowler and Herbstreit. For my money, they are the best crew period, any network, college or pro.

I cant see ESPN trying to move Herbstreit, but you never know.

• Upvote 1