Jump to content

Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins


DPR
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

The Joke laughed and laughed, sometimes at the TV but sometimes at nothing at all. After a while most everyone had left, leaving him to sit and laugh by himself.

But he wasn't completely by himself...

The shadow of a giant bat slowly rose on the wall in front of him and Joker began to laugh harder.

A konk on the head was all it took to shut him up and when Joker woke up next, he was behind bars in Arkham.

Smash, a.k.a Joker, has been thrown into Arkham. He may not post in this thread as long as he is there.

It is now D2

Ok. So it’s a reverse game. Good guys are in red and bad guys are in black. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. So it’s a reverse game. Good guys are in red and bad guys are in black. 

That would be nice.  DPR stated otherwise:

 

15 hours ago, DPR said:

Most games, yes. But i am famously colorblind and working on a phone half the time, so the only reason I will use colors is to draw attention to statements. They are not alignment indicative. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DPR said:

You say that every game. Every. Game. 

No sir, I do not make bastard mod accusations every game.  I rip on mods for everything from running Cult games to Kingmaker games.  But I do not throw out bastard mod accusations easily unless of course its @Verbal running the game.

In any case sh*tting on the mod is a JN tradition and I am proud to uphold it.  Now give us some alignments you drunken pirate.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JiF said:

5-13-2020 - The day JiF finally had a double bogey free round and broke 80.

I shot a 79 today.  42 on the front but hitting the ball really well and then I got hot on the back and shot 37.  Ironically, I had a very similar situation as last time but this time I hit my worst shot of the day on 18.  I topped the ball but luckily i still got enough ball to go about 120 yards straight, so it was a 50 yard up and down for a 78 or a bogey got me a 79.

I love you all. 
 

 

fuck yeah yes GIF

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, DPR said:

D1 Final Vote Count:

80 (1) - Nyn

CTM (1) - Ape

Nyn (1) - Pac

Arsis (1) - Dice

Dice (8) - Smash, Crush, JiF, JETS, Arsis, SMC, 80, CTM

1 player not voting: JC

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch

D1/N1: AVM (Riddler) was arrested and thrown in Arkham. Dice (Chief O'Hara) was lynched and thrown in Arkham. /  Smash (Joker) was caught by Batman and thrown in Arkham.

 

From op, to me its clear nyn is not batman. Seems like all kills end up in prison so not much difference there 

Vote arsis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No sir, I do not make bastard mod accusations every game.  I rip on mods for everything from running Cult games to Kingmaker games.  But I do not throw out bastard mod accusations easily unless of course its @Verbal running the game.

In any case sh*tting on the mod is a JN tradition and I am proud to uphold it.  Now give us some alignments you drunken pirate.   

Pac is the one that used to do a bastard mod check every game, because: fat idiot

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

From op, to me its clear nyn is not batman. Seems like all kills end up in prison so not much difference there 

Vote arsis

So there are 3 “kill” types so far:

- lynch

- arrest (this is what nyn claimed and it was day)

- Batman caught (happened at night)

Is this right, So far?

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vote jetscode

No reason, but if he doesn’t post I can’t get a read. Everyone is lurky this game. D1 was sort of trash in terms of scum hunting. Let’s get some folks putting in work, otherwise it’ll just turn into ego wars. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote jetscode

No reason, but if he doesn’t post I can’t get a read. Everyone is lurky this game. D1 was sort of trash in terms of scum hunting. Let’s get some folks putting in work, otherwise it’ll just turn into ego wars. 

I'm crowd sourcing my vote.

Vote Arsis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Batman hunting makes sense.  But I don't understand why Arsis specifically is the top candidate there.  

Pingy.. Better question is why isnt he some one we should pressure? It's basically day 1 now and we have no coroner reports. About the only thing that I can guess at right now is that Nyn doesnt seem to be on batman's team based on scenes and her willingness to claim.

I voted arsis because he started a train on nyn post nk which seemed maybe opportunistic.

Jif followed but nyn and him have been pulling each others hair for 2-3 games now

I considered voting you as vote 3 but your vote seemed more derpy than strategic. But I have to be honest this post pinged. What basis do you have for questioning any vote at this point besudes the one arsis made? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Obviously who knows but a mechanic that removes a player from the game, doesnt seem town friendly.  AVM was putting in work and we were forming a super team.  His only mistake was daring to challenge the great and almighty Nyn, who is not allowed to be questioned by anyone, ever.    Meh, I shouldnt have holstered and just removed it from the game.  That way we dont have to worry about reading 2 threads and stuff too.

@DPR can I get my shot back tonight?  

If you wanna keep carrying some none game related vendetta and use it outside the spirit of the game be my guest. I won't be joining you.

But you should know you're not ruining the game for me. You're ruining it for everyone.

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Pingy.. Better question is why isnt he some one we should pressure? It's basically day 1 now and we have no coroner reports. About the only thing that I can guess at right now is that Nyn doesnt seem to be on batman's team based on scenes and her willingness to claim.

I voted arsis because he started a train on nyn post nk which seemed maybe opportunistic.

Jif followed but nyn and him have been pulling each others hair for 2-3 games now

I considered voting you as vote 3 but your vote seemed more derpy than strategic. But I have to be honest this post pinged. What basis do you have for questioning any vote at this point besudes the one arsis made? 

Arsis said he was Batman earlier. Train seems opportunistic. TBH

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

Pingy.. Better question is why isnt he some one we should pressure? It's basically day 1 now and we have no coroner reports. About the only thing that I can guess at right now is that Nyn doesnt seem to be on batman's team based on scenes and her willingness to claim.

I voted arsis because he started a train on nyn post nk which seemed maybe opportunistic.

Jif followed but nyn and him have been pulling each others hair for 2-3 games now

I considered voting you as vote 3 but your vote seemed more derpy than strategic. But I have to be honest this post pinged. What basis do you have for questioning any vote at this point besudes the one arsis made? 

How did I start a train? I voted for her. Lol at the goons that jumped on for no reason and the goons that jumped on me for no reason to get a quick town lynch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you wanna keep carrying some none game related vendetta and use it outside the spirit of the game be my guest. I won't be joining you.

But you should know you're not ruining the game for me. You're ruining it for everyone.

He’s not ruining anything. He’s acting like a little baby, but rivalries are always a good part of mafia.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DPR said:

Current D2 Vote Count:

Nyn (3) - Arsis, JiF, 80

Arsis (3) - CTM, SMC, JC

JC (1) - Ape

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch

3 players are currently confined to Arkham

I dont understand the logic of these trains. Feels like lazy play. 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Arsis said he was Batman earlier. Train seems opportunistic. TBH

 

What train? And tbh I didnt see that although are you implying I'm taking a batman claim seriously 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...