Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

44 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you wanna keep carrying some none game related vendetta and use it outside the spirit of the game be my guest. I won't be joining you.

But you should know you're not ruining the game for me. You're ruining it for everyone.

world of warcraft legion GIF

• Thumb Down 1

On 5/12/2020 at 6:55 PM, Arsis said:

I love the red mall ninja cringe lord vote.

Dice figured the game out day 1. I'm actually batman.

omfg is this what crusher is talking about? lol

btw.. when doing the iso, is there a way to quote posts in an iso that I'm not aware of? (iso - hitting the little magnifying glass)

27 minutes ago, Arsis said:

How did I start a train? I voted for her. Lol at the goons that jumped on for no reason and the goons that jumped on me for no reason to get a quick town lynch.

you were vote #1 which is all that I meant, I wasn't implying you campaigned for her lynch

What the hell has gotten into everyone today? For functional purposes it's basically day 1, we know very little and learned little on the real day 1 due to limited participation by almost everyone. Why are people over reacting to votes? (80, arsis, crusher)

1 minute ago, CTM said:

you were vote #1 which is all that I meant, I wasn't implying you campaigned for her lynch

What the hell has gotten into everyone today? For functional purposes it's basically day 1, we know very little and learned little on the real day 1 due to limited participation by almost everyone. Why are people over reacting to votes? (80, arsis, crusher)

By overreacting you mean reading the thread and reacting to it? Right? Since you’ve shown up with your head up your smelly hippie ass. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1.) Arsis has 3 votes, that’s a train. He literally posted he was Batman, seems way too easy.

2.) You obviously aren’t paying attention. 

3.) vote CTM

No i haven't really been paying attention, glad that's established although it should've been self evident.  I am now however

But even if I had been there is 0% chance I took that claim seriously and you making this case is perplexing enough that I can't decide if it's the bacon sludge running through your brain slowing down your mental faculties or just plain scummy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

By overreacting you mean reading the thread and reacting to it? Right? Since you’ve shown up with your head up your smelly hippie ass. 

Yes, by manufacturing some absurd scenario where an off hand and clearly snarky remark by Arsis is the hidden reason for voting him. You are giving way way way more weight and intent to my vote than should've been given the context, thus over reacting.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I mean, it's a wonky mechanic that's kind of hard to sink your teeth into.  There are 2 threads to keep up with, Nyn is removing people from the game, I'm not sure who's dead or alive, we actually havent learned anything and I dont see that changing today, I'm curious, what do you propose we do?  Scum hunt?  Based on what?   Feels/posts/reactions?  Fun, I'm great at it but also very challenging. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

No i haven't really been paying attention, glad that's established although it should've been self evident.  I am now however

But even if I had been there is 0% chance I took that claim seriously and you making this case is perplexing enough that I can't decide if it's the bacon sludge running through your brain slowing down your mental faculties or just plain scummy.

OMG you sound like PAC now. With the OMGUS shit. Wow, weak. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes, by manufacturing some absurd scenario where an off hand and clearly snarky remark by Arsis is the hidden reason for voting him. You are giving way way way more weight and intent to my vote than should've been given the context, thus over reacting.

I actually didn’t single you out at first. I referred to the train. You injected yourself into it. Yeah, but I’m the one overreacting. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

OMG you sound like PAC now. With the OMGUS sh*t. Wow, weak. 

No, I'm attacking your reasoning not your vote. as you said in the post above you highlighted the entire train not me personally, I find the reasoning questionable

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I actually didn’t single you out at first. I referred to the train. You injected yourself into it. Yeah, but I’m the one overreacting. 

exactly. Not omgus, just omg your reasoning sucks 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I mean, it's a wonky mechanic that's kind of hard to sink your teeth into.  There are 2 threads to keep up with, Nyn is removing people from the game, I'm not sure who's dead or alive, we actually havent learned anything and I dont see that changing today, I'm curious, what do you propose we do?  Scum hunt?  Based on what?   Feels/posts/reactions?  Fun, I'm great at it but also very challenging. 

All i'm proposing we do is start debating and see what happens. Agree with the rest. 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, DPR said:

D1/N1: AVM (Riddler) was arrested and thrown in Arkham. Dice (Chief O'Hara) was lynched and thrown in Arkham. /  Smash (Joker) was caught by Batman and thrown in Arkham.

So you can be arrested, lynched, or caught by Batman.  At least so far.  

As discussed in the Arkham Asylum thread, there will also be ways of getting killed and removed from the game entirely, but until we see it, everyone is getting sent to Arkham.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you can be arrested, lynched, or caught by Batman.  At least so far.  

As discussed in the Arkham Asylum thread, there will also be ways of getting killed and removed from the game entirely, but until we see it, everyone is getting sent to Arkham.

So nobodies dead? Just in time out?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

What about the opportunistic people that jumped on really quickly after me? Any thoughts about them?

If nyn is Robin and town and can arrest people why would people be so excited to vote her after me?

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash also pointed out that Nyn seemed surprised when AVM didn't die, but merely was sent to Arkham.  

AVM pointed out, why would Nyn take a shot in the dark as town if she thought they were going to die?  She's a more calculated player. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

AVM pointed out, why would Nyn take a shot in the dark as town if she thought they were going to die?  She's a more calculated player. 

This is why I’m going to vote nyn.

Right now I feel like we have little to go off of as we’re still trying to figure out the format of the game (also I’ve been busy and haven’t been all in). I feel this is a solid argument so I’m going with it. 

• Thumb Down 1

27 minutes ago, Arsis said:

What about the opportunistic people that jumped on really quickly after me? Any thoughts about them?

If nyn is Robin and town and can arrest people why would people be so excited to vote her after me?

Yes i commented on jif and 80

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So nobodies dead? Just in time out?

For now....yes.  Though in the Arkham thread they're thinking there is definitely a "next step" where someone dies, not just arrested.  Maybe arrested 2x = death?  

That thread is fun.  The real game may well be going on in there.  

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

Have you checked the other thread?  Or seen what 80 and I have summarized?  Thoughts on that stuff? 

Its mostly game mechanic speculation and accusations of bastard modding. (they seem to think DPR was lying that color is meaningless)