Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For now....yes.  Though in the Arkham thread they're thinking there is definitely a "next step" where someone dies, not just arrested.  Maybe arrested 2x = death?  

That thread is fun.  The real game may well be going on in there.  

Its like the 300 level seats at the stadium.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Pingy.. Better question is why isnt he some one we should pressure? It's basically day 1 now and we have no coroner reports. About the only thing that I can guess at right now is that Nyn doesnt seem to be on batman's team based on scenes and her willingness to claim.

I voted arsis because he started a train on nyn post nk which seemed maybe opportunistic.

Jif followed but nyn and him have been pulling each others hair for 2-3 games now

I considered voting you as vote 3 but your vote seemed more derpy than strategic. But I have to be honest this post pinged. What basis do you have for questioning any vote at this point besudes the one arsis made? 

His reasons to vote me have nothing to do with the game. Doesnt mean he's not scum tho.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

He’s not ruining anything. He’s acting like a little baby, but rivalries are always a good part of mafia.

This isnt a rivalry like your little love affair with ctm. More like how pac felt when I played my first game here ;)

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Arsis train is opportunistic and lazy. He called himself Batman so they voted him.  I’m going to vote someone off it. 

Well if you operate like avm that means you should be voting arsis 5 mins after this statement...

Current D2 Vote Count:

Nyn (4) - Arsis, 80, Pac, Jets

Arsis (3) - CTM, SMC, JC

JC (1) - Ape

CTM (1) - Crush

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch

3 players are currently confined to Arkham

2 players are not voting: Nyn, JiF

2 hours ago, CTM said:

omfg is this what crusher is talking about? lol

btw.. when doing the iso, is there a way to quote posts in an iso that I'm not aware of? (iso - hitting the little magnifying glass)

No. You'd need to pull the link of every individual post. GL

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

1.) Arsis has 3 votes, that’s a train. He literally posted he was Batman, seems way too easy.

2.) You obviously aren’t paying attention. 

3.) vote CTM

I think ctm sounds fine so far.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

you were vote #1 which is all that I meant, I wasn't implying you campaigned for her lynch

What the hell has gotten into everyone today? For functional purposes it's basically day 1, we know very little and learned little on the real day 1 due to limited participation by almost everyone. Why are people over reacting to votes? (80, arsis, crusher)

Drama queening it? It's a thing

2 hours ago, CTM said:

No i haven't really been paying attention, glad that's established although it should've been self evident.  I am now however

But even if I had been there is 0% chance I took that claim seriously and you making this case is perplexing enough that I can't decide if it's the bacon sludge running through your brain slowing down your mental faculties or just plain scummy.

RL lol

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash also pointed out that Nyn seemed surprised when AVM didn't die, but merely was sent to Arkham.  

Only cause I was... I was told it was equivalent to a day vig. I expected him to be more dead than alive.

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

What about the opportunistic people that jumped on really quickly after me? Any thoughts about them?

If nyn is Robin and town and can arrest people why would people be so excited to vote her after me?

Misogyny

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

AVM pointed out, why would Nyn take a shot in the dark as town if she thought they were going to die?  She's a more calculated player. 

I thought i was dying N1 and I wanted to make a difference. So as per usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

If you want me out of the game just lynch me. Stop trying to make up reasons for it.

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

This is why I’m going to vote nyn.

Right now I feel like we have little to go off of as we’re still trying to figure out the format of the game (also I’ve been busy and haven’t been all in). I feel this is a solid argument so I’m going with it. 

Its mostly a piece of crap tho

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you can be arrested, lynched, or caught by Batman.  At least so far.  

As discussed in the Arkham Asylum thread, there will also be ways of getting killed and removed from the game entirely, but until we see it, everyone is getting sent to Arkham.

Maybe more intel in that thread than this.

• Upvote 1