Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Here's an idea, why dont you stfu and play the game.  Stop being such a whiny confrontational neg rep'ing sh*t head.  It's a game.  If I'm town, I'm going to look at everyone single person as scum, if I'm scum, I'm going to try and lynches townies.  That's the ******* point.  I'm not perfect, you're far from it and that's mafia.  Guess what?  If you sign up, chances are I'm going to case or vote you because that's the ******* GAME!

Now stfu and play.  I have nothing against you.  I dont want you out of the game, I'm not even ******* voting you.   I'm sick of having to tip toe around you and your stupid sh*t and I'm not even be able to respond to you and that I cant vote you or sus you (hey guess what, sometimes I'm reading you town and want to see a reaction from others) without you thinking is some personal vendetta I have against you.  Trust me, I dont care enough for that, my god. Grow up the **** up.

Eh, I think you care.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, I think you care.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Alight well Jif is emo again. I’ll be back later to see you all mocking pac for not hammering. My read is 80, and I think you’re all playing stupid. He hit a tell, IMO.

solid contributions.  glad you've been unbanned. 

• Haha 1

Current D2 Vote Count:

Nyn (3) - Arsis, Pac, Jets

Arsis (4) - CTM, SMC, JC, 80

80 (2) - Ape, Arsis

CTM (1) - Crush

JETS (1) -  Nyn

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch

3 players are currently confined to Arkham

1 player is not voting: JiF

*Deadline tonight at 6:00 pm New York Time

**No sub requests have been made 

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Current D2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Ape, Arsis

CTM (1) - Crush

JETS (1) -  Nyn

1 player is not voting: JiF

**No sub requests have been made 

I would like to sub in for @Arsis banana hammock 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Actually, I'm a Symp again.  lol  Which means 3 games in a row I'm ******* waiting for sh*t to change later in the game and trying to signal people.  lol  So annoying, then you add this other sh*t and another thread to keep up with?  lmfao.  **** you DPR!!!!

No legit, I'm Alfred, and I'm a Symp.  I'm town now and I can stay town if they dont find me.  There is also another symp and if they find him, Im locked town.  I dont want to be converted because I would prefer to stay town.   

So add some more fuel to the fire. 

Ooh juicy.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Alight well Jif is emo again. I’ll be back later to see you all mocking pac for not hammering. My read is 80, and I think you’re all playing stupid. He hit a tell, IMO.

Your read is based on me having wild theories.  I had wild theories in Verbal's Kingmaker game too, when I was town.  It's a null tell.  We've had like 4 consecutive games with wonky setups.  And DPR himself admitted that figuring out the mechanics and how roles work together are important in this game.

To conclude, kindly GFY

• Upvote 1

This is all just one big logic puzzle.  Somewhat similar to Doggin's Police Academy game, where everyone was some form of cop and we had to put the pieces together based on everybody's investigation results.

I'll assuredly get voted for suggesting this....but would a mass reveal be prudent?

• Haha 1

Current D2 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Ape, Arsis

CTM (1) - Crush

JETS (1) -  Nyn

JiF (1) - JiF

All main thread players voting