Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

So, we’re really doing this? We’re arguing over the thumbs up/down thing? 

Yall have basically covered everything except scum hunting. 

I tried to scumhunt but all it got me is being voted by multiple people for no reason. With zero flips at hand it's hard to derive anything.

I think 80 and jets should die. Crusher too possibly. As well as Pac.

You seem fine. CTM seemed fine too but disappeared. 

There are at least 3 players that aren't even playing.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t need alignments, not immediately. If you hunt based on established scum behavior, then it’ll all come out in the wash. Besides, if you don’t scum hunting, then what DO you do? Argue about rep?

I think flips are part of the puzzle too. At least for me.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I forgot how annoying DPR's games could be.

I think the key is patience, and going through the exercise of playing like we normally would, until we can gather enough information do discern how the game needs to be played differently. My observation here, is that people signed up for a DPR game, and immediately shifted into "well, it's DPR so i'm not going to scum hunt, let's all just bitch about mundane things and wring our hands about how hard the game is to solve, while doing nothing proactively to solve it". 

Honestly, it's a quitters mentality (not singling you out), that makes me want to troll JIF into tears again.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think the key is patience, and going through the exercise of playing like we normally would, until we can gather enough information do discern how the game needs to be played differently. My observation here, is that people signed up for a DPR game, and immediately shifted into "well, it's DPR so i'm not going to scum hunt, let's all just bitch about mundane things and wring our hands about how hard the game is to solve, while doing nothing proactively to solve it". 

Honestly, it's a quitters mentality (not singling you out), that makes me want to troll JIF into tears again.

LOL

eh.

I like you. JC seems fine upon closer inspection. dice hasn't done anything that made me feel icky about him. CTM sounded good too until he stopped playing.

Unless Arsis is playing dirty, I feel like he's somehow being controlled. Still being a turd but that's just him.

JiF's claim I feel was not done for the benefit of town. Pac's claim likewise but less so as he seemed more... confused? His appearance minutes after the DL though made me raise an eyebrow. 

80 needs to die. I particularly didn't like him trying to make it seem like we had to reach majority otherwise scum get a vest. At this point Arsis was at L-2 which was one of the reasons I did not want to lynch Arsis.

Crusher has made some posts i didn't like, like he seemed to be obtuse on purpose. His other posts I didn't mind. 

Jets has done nothing. SMC is MIA.

Smash I think might be town. I don't agree with some of his theories. Despite him nagging on me a bit, I really do believe he has a similar if not identical role to mine and the way he was asking me about things made me think he was legitimately trying to feel me out. It didn't feel like he was trying to shade me per say.... mostly just nudge me (and make me pissy :P).

AVM... I still feel like I targeted him for a good reason. He fosed Pac for a bad vote on me and then voted me two seconds later. I can't process that line of thought being logical. It just felt opportunistic and disgusting. There's no denying he has been giving out his thoughts a lot. Could be out of nefarious reasons but he has made some good points. Though I didn't like his suggestion of wanting to bring JiF into the Asylum. I hope he's not being sneaky to get out of there. ie I really want him to be town but I'm not that sure of it so far.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

16 hours ago, DPR said:

THERE HAS BEEN NO LYNCH

It is now Night 2. Please send in you NA's and let me know if you wish to holster.

SMC upvoted this post and a couple of others like 10 hours ago. So he has been around... even though he last posted here on Thursday. So I'm not sure what's up with that.

Holy sh*t, the Ape is in full force on the last page.  What a ******* wack job.  You all suck, he's great, just let him tell you all about.  Your all wasting days (news flash, nobody is dying) and he's providing valuable content that the game could not survive without.  He's trying really hard to find scum while the rest of you are not, you're all just talking about Arsis and rep and not how great the Ape  lmfao. 

This board was so much better when he was banned.  

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I tried to scumhunt but all it got me is being voted by multiple people for no reason.

No reason?  You shot AVM, D1 for basically no reason other than voting you and then there was the bit about you thinking he'd die instead of go to Arkham.  

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

JiF's claim I feel was not done for the benefit of town

Then why didnt you vote me when I claimed?  I told you all it was the right play.  Instead, you voted someone else and I dont believe it was a consolidation vote.  Probably 80 because you've been fixated on him since the beginning of the game.

I gave you information you didnt have.  There are 2 symps.  Once one is found, the other becomes town.  I dont want to be found.  This is the 2nd time I've been symp in the 3 games and 3 games in a row I've got a funky mechanic that changes everything down the road on how I need to play.

I'd rather be sent to Arkham.  I think it's the smart thing to do as well that way it makes it harder for scum to find their symp.

AVM was sitting quietly in his cell when the door was suddenly ripped out of its frame... By the time the dust settled, whoever had done the heavy lifting was nowhere to be found, but AVM didn't waste any time trying to track them down. He quickly grabbed up his belonging and made his way toward the gaping hole in the wall, whistling a happy tune as showed himself out. 

It seemed like a quiet night outside of Arkham as AVM made his way back to Gotham, but he knew better - all of the action happened behind the scenes and he had a feeling it was going to be a busy day...

IN THE INTEREST OF MOVING THE GAME FORWARD, I'VE ADJUSTED A FEW OF THE MECHANICS INCLUDING LYNCHES, THAT WILL NOW SHOW FLIPS, AND TO THAT END, DICE (THE D1 LYNCH) IS TOWN. 

It is now Day 3

With 12 players in Gotham, it takes 7 to lynch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

No reason?  You shot AVM, D1 for basically no reason other than voting you and then there was the bit about you thinking he'd die instead of go to Arkham.  

yes, that's what I said, no reason.

• Thumb Down 1

@The Crusher really is fabulous. The rose of JN mafia, in fact.

So big guy, what are your thoughts on the game? I’m concerned we’ve left a major wifom in place with JiF, but if he remains town he’s a major asset. I’d like to think there is a way we can check that...

Also want to hear from @JiF and @SMC today. Could vote CTM...need to do a little digging on JETS, too.

Sorry I've been MIA.  Work and personal stuff. With such a beautiful day in NY, I did the lawn and put in the ACs.

As to the game, I'm still getting my bearings.  AVM was sent to Arkham, but now's back. That bodes well for Nyn, as she's taking claim to that without a counter.

We're still moving in the dark here

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

interesting that you should escape just before DPR starts giving us flips for players in the asylum. 

To be fair, these were unrelated events - I made the adjustments to try and get folks to play. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

interesting that you should escape just before DPR starts giving us flips for players in the asylum. 

Interesting to me in the sense that he gave us dice but not Smash (or me). Makes me wonder if dice cannot be brought back but Smash (and obv me) can.

I do know not everyone can be...wonder if “arrests” can come back but lynchings cant? Just a guess...not any intel.

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

Sorry I've been MIA.  Work and personal stuff. With such a beautiful day in NY, I did the lawn and put in the ACs.

As to the game, I'm still getting my bearings.  AVM was sent to Arkham, but now's back. That bodes well for Nyn, as she's taking claim to that without a counter.

We're still moving in the dark here

Agreed on Nyn, I think.

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Current D3 Vote Count:

80 (2) - Nyn

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

2 players are currently confined to Arkham

Note that 80 has two votes on him with Nyn. May have a silent voter?

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Interesting to me in the sense that he gave us dice but not Smash (or me). Makes me wonder if dice cannot be brought back but Smash (and obv me) can.

I do know not everyone can be...wonder if “arrests” can come back but lynchings cant? Just a guess...not any intel.

Or maybe only scum can be brought back or have that ability ;)  

• Haha 1