Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Or maybe only scum can be brought back or have that ability ;)  

Fair enough from your point of view, haha

That said - if/when you or anyone can accept/know I’m town I do want to be very clear that scum CAN be brought back into the game. All of Smashs comments in the Arkham thread I can vet - we basically said the same thing a few times worded slightly differently. We have limited “breakouts” and need to use them wisely.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

@The Crusher really is fabulous. The rose of JN mafia, in fact.

So big guy, what are your thoughts on the game? I’m concerned we’ve left a major wifom in place with JiF, but if he remains town he’s a major asset. I’d like to think there is a way we can check that...

Also want to hear from @JiF and @SMC today. Could vote CTM...need to do a little digging on JETS, too.

They didnt convert me.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AVM said:

@The Crusher really is fabulous. The rose of JN mafia, in fact.

So big guy, what are your thoughts on the game? I’m concerned we’ve left a major wifom in place with JiF, but if he remains town he’s a major asset. I’d like to think there is a way we can check that...

Also want to hear from @JiF and @SMC today. Could vote CTM...need to do a little digging on JETS, too.

Thanks buddy. Ummmm, I’m not really going to guess who is who. Not really focused in on it yet. But I got two facts. I’m town and 80 is town. Fact. 

Im Poison Ivy (two time lie detector). Let me know how I can help. Something like everyone say ,” I’m town “ could prove helpful , thank you. I got one left. 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thanks buddy. Ummmm, I’m not really going to guess who is who. Not really focused in on it yet. But I got two facts. I’m town and 80 is town. Fact. 

Im Poison Ivy (two time lie detector). Let me know how I can help. Something like everyone say ,” I’m town “ could prove helpful , thank you. I got one left. 

I'm town.

Suck it Nyn and Ape.
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I know. Thats why I called you a rose.

Im the town name cop. I don’t get alignments or roles, only names. I could submit in jail but didn’t get results until I got out - hence why I wanted to get out. Its clearly a puzzle and while I’m not a typical cop, I do think this role is highly important. I just dont know how yet.

Ive breadcrumbed this with my interaction with 80, where I backtracked on saying “roles don’t  matter, we should scum hunt”. I investigated you N1 and 80 N2, who is Penguin. I said earlier he had a fat bird brain, he liked the post - seemingly getting it. 

Was gonna slow play it longer but the OMG AVM IS CONVERTED is going to be a massive distraction if I don’t.

Only ways I could know those roles are if Im on a team with both of you or am what I say I am.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

thoughts on AVM?

I think AVM and Smash both added to my knowledge of this game.  So in a word useful.

I think our best bet is to lynch out the useless.  I also get the logic that JiF proposed:  Him and most likely Pac are symps.  Isolating them in Arkham may be a play but maybe they gain something from getting jailed.  Still pondering.  For now, I'll lynch anyone not contributing.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I am town.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I think AVM and Smash both added to my knowledge of this game.  So in a word useful.

I think our best bet is to lynch out the useless.  I also get the logic that JiF proposed:  Him and most likely Pac are symps.  Isolating them in Arkham may be a play but maybe they gain something from getting jailed.  Still pondering.  For now, I'll lynch anyone not contributing.

I 100% co-sign this approach. Even bad intel is intel...and we need it. We need the ability to put the puzzle together.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I 100% co-sign this approach. Even bad intel is intel...and we need it. We need the ability to put the puzzle together.

Can you speak to your intel?  Did you know this before Arkham?  Did you learn something upon entry?  Did you just figure some sh*t on your own?

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Can you speak to your intel?  Did you know this before Arkham?  Did you learn something upon entry?  Did you just figure some sh*t on your own?

The things I noted that I know in my list was intel I got when I entered Arkham. I am under the impression everyone who goes to Arkham gets some sort of intel. Smash can confirm, havent heard anything official from dice - or at least nothing I could tell.

The following I don’t know, I just assume...

I do think it is everyone that gets intel. Its why I keep waffling on whether or not scum would want to go. Ultimately I think it would be too big of a gamble but its possible. No one currently imo.

22 minutes ago, AVM said:

I know. Thats why I called you a rose.

Im the town name cop. I don’t get alignments or roles, only names. I could submit in jail but didn’t get results until I got out - hence why I wanted to get out. Its clearly a puzzle and while I’m not a typical cop, I do think this role is highly important. I just dont know how yet.

Ive breadcrumbed this with my interaction with 80, where I backtracked on saying “roles don’t  matter, we should scum hunt”. I investigated you N1 and 80 N2, who is Penguin. I said earlier he had a fat bird brain, he liked the post - seemingly getting it. 

Was gonna slow play it longer but the OMG AVM IS CONVERTED is going to be a massive distraction if I don’t.

Only ways I could know those roles are if Im on a team with both of you or am what I say I am.

Ok so Crusher, 80, AVM .. nice 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hey Batman, who ya willing to lynch?

I've honestly not really paid much attention to the actual game. I've been too busy memeing it up.
JIF,Ape, PAC, JETS are who I would vote if I were being serious

I mean jif admitted he's a simp and no one wants to vote him. Pac hinted he was a third party as well. No one wants to vote him.

And me trying my best to **** with Smash aside. AVM getting out of arkham was hinky. I don't think smash had anything to do with it.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Ok so Crusher, 80, AVM .. nice 

I feel quite confident Nyn can be added to the trust list, but to be clear I have nothing official. Neither you or 80 are confirmed but we can likely easily vet you so Id put go...

Crush

Nyn

everyone else except below

CTM, JETS, Arsis? Idk on Arsis. (CTM is just gut..)

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 is town , he claimed it so I Checked  it

Ill keep my list as is, but this is useful.

In the event you missed it in my novel - so you have the opportunity if you wish to check:

I am town.

I am name cop.

I am town name cop.

I feel quite confident Nyn can be added to the trust list, but to be clear I have nothing official. Neither you or 80 are confirmed but we can likely easily vet you so Id put go...

Crush

Nyn

everyone else except below

CTM, JETS, Arsis? Idk on Arsis. (CTM is just gut..)

Yeah, I’m ok with Nyn as well. 

Ill keep my list as is, but this is useful.

In the event you missed it in my novel - so you have the opportunity if you wish to check:

I am town.

I am name cop.

I am town name cop.

No check fir you! That bread crumbing with the Roses was really well done. Im going to have you, Nyn and 80 help me pick the person to read.