Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Thanks buddy. Ummmm, I’m not really going to guess who is who. Not really focused in on it yet. But I got two facts. I’m town and 80 is town. Fact. 

Im Poison Ivy (two time lie detector). Let me know how I can help. Something like everyone say ,” I’m town “ could prove helpful , thank you. I got one left. 

Cool. This can widdle things down quite a bit for town.

I'm town.

so why aren't we lynching JiF if he said he was a symp that needed to be found.  I assume Batman would have reluctantly recruited him if for nothing more than to increase his #s.

I'm trying to find a reason to get into the game.

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Thanks buddy. Ummmm, I’m not really going to guess who is who. Not really focused in on it yet. But I got two facts. I’m town and 80 is town. Fact. 

Im Poison Ivy (two time lie detector). Let me know how I can help. Something like everyone say ,” I’m town “ could prove helpful , thank you. I got one left. 

80 being town is great considering the lecture we received from the 2 people trying really hard to scum hunt while burying votes on 80 for 3 straight days while everyone else was just wasting time. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pac said:

so why aren't we lynching JiF if he said he was a symp that needed to be found.  I assume Batman would have reluctantly recruited him if for nothing more than to increase his #s.

I'm trying to find a reason to get into the game.

I told you to lynch me yesterday.

Fwiw, they didnt find the other Symp too, so the scum team is still searching and obviously avoided me which is a good thing but totally down to be the lync if that's the best move today.  Not sure if it is or isnt because I've got no clue what's going on but I'm town now and can remain town if/when scum finds the other Symp.  

On 5/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, DPR said:

1. SMC - ?

2. Crusher - 2x lie detector

3. 80 - town per Crush

4. JiF - Alfred - Symp currently town will stay town if not recruiter and  can be locked town if other Symp is found. 

5. Pac - i didnt see the reveal but i thought someone said he reveal 3rd party or something? 

6. JC - ?

7. Smash - ? did he reveal?  I forget 

8. Nyn - Vig or something

9. JETS - ?

10. CTM - ? 

11. Arsis- Catwoman but sometimes Batman

12. Ape - monster dbag

13. AVM - Riddler Name Cop

14. Dic - Chief O'Hara - did he die?   town?  Is he out of the game now or still in Arkham? 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

80 being town is great considering the lecture we received from the 2 people trying really hard to scum hunt while burying votes on 80 for 3 straight days while everyone else was just wasting time. 

You thin-skinned puss. You considered that a lecture? I was standing behind my play, and still do. Just because 80 is town doesn’t mean we’re wrong for trying to find scum. It’s actually ideal that I cases him, and crusher delivered his alignment. Saves time, but gets info.

If you stop being a gash-hurt poor mans RJF for two seconds, you’d realize that there may be a method we can repeat here. 

Run people up, so we have the activity and agenda on display. Don’t lynch, instead have crusher LD them. I’d have to think more about this, obviously, but this was the first thing my mind went to catching up this morning... unlike you, whose mind can only think ‘what petty bitch remarks can I make now?’

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You thin-skinned puss. You considered that a lecture? I was standing behind my play, and still do. Just because 80 is town doesn’t mean we’re wrong for trying to find scum. It’s actually ideal that I cases him, and crusher delivered his alignment. Saves time, but gets info.

If you stop being a gash-hurt poor mans RJF for two seconds, you’d realize that there may be a method we can repeat here. 

Run people up, so we have the activity and agenda on display. Don’t lynch, instead have crusher LD them. I’d have to think more about this, obviously, but this was the first thing my mind went to catching up this morning... unlike you, whose mind can only think ‘what petty bitch remarks can I make now?’

Omg I have you so triggered.  Don’t get too crazy and get yourself banned again. 

16 hours ago, AVM said:

I feel quite confident Nyn can be added to the trust list, but to be clear I have nothing official. Neither you or 80 are confirmed but we can likely easily vet you so Id put go...

Crush

Nyn

everyone else except below

CTM, JETS, Arsis? Idk on Arsis. (CTM is just gut..)

Why are you town reading me?

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Omg I have you so triggered.  Don’t get too crazy and get yourself banned again. 

Triggered? I don’t remember me filling a dead thread with vitriol about Smash, that was you. I don’t remember me cursing the Ape out via PM, the quitting the thread, also you. I don’t remember me bitching every game about nobody listening to me, also you. 

Banned? I got banned for a joke about white guys who think they are victims of racism. 

You’re bottoming out. I’ll lay off because honestly you sour the game with your hysterics. Plus, I’d hate to chase off another girl from the mafia goodness

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Triggered? I don’t remember me filling a dead thread with vitriol about Smash, that was you. I don’t remember me cursing the Ape out via PM, the quitting the thread, also you. I don’t remember me bitching every game about nobody listening to me, also you. 

Banned? I got banned for a joke about white guys who think they are victims of racism. 

You’re bottoming out. I’ll lay off because honestly you sour the game with your hysterics. Plus, I’d hate to chase off another girl from the mafia goodness

Why bring up racism at all on a football/mafia thread?

Edgelords annoy me.

47 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Why are you town reading me?

Vetted role, which as I said in the Arkham thread combined with the fact that Smash - who also claims to have this role - didn’t seem to blink at the way you described the role and your reaction to me not being dead makes me lean heavily town.

Im far from clearing you but unless we see limited Batman captures I just struggle to see how you would have been scum. 

And if you’d actually taken me out and I flipped name cop - especially at that time - you probably would have been the lynch if not then, day 2.

50 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Why bring up racism at all on a football/mafia thread?

Edgelords annoy me.

It was already brought up, tbh. I just said those types of white dudes need to stop being so soft. Apparently crossed a line. ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

What was the joke?

• Haha 1

Just now, Arsis said:

Do you believe that I'm actually batman?

What do you think about me saying that I'm Catwoman town thiefx2?

Yes.  In the end does it matter? 

Lynch all liars.  Can you be both Batman and Catwoman?  Care to do more than post memes?  I'm breaking this game down to usefulness and I've yet to see where you've been helpful.  

+ Town Thief?  I'd think that is a scum role.   

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes.  In the end does it matter? 

Lynch all liars.  Can you be both Batman and Catwoman?  Care to do more than post memes?  I'm breaking this game down to usefulness and I've yet to see where you've been helpful.  

+ Town Thief?  I'd think that is a scum role.   

Yes and scum are town this game. Thanks for playing.