Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we’ve had about half the game reveal at this point. I’ll push for this again: Time for a mass reveal?

I’m struggling to see any of the puzzle fitting together at this point...and we essentially haven’t heard from CTM or Pac much since daybreak, no?

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Triggered? I don’t remember me filling a dead thread with vitriol about Smash, that was you. I don’t remember me cursing the Ape out via PM, the quitting the thread, also you. I don’t remember me bitching every game about nobody listening to me, also you. 

Banned? I got banned for a joke about white guys who think they are victims of racism. 

You’re bottoming out. I’ll lay off because honestly you sour the game with your hysterics. Plus, I’d hate to chase off another girl from the mafia goodness

Hahahahaha Ape is full emo 

9 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Vote me then. Coward

Come On Shrug GIF

Coarufying details. Honestly don’t see the point in voting you. You’ve been rattling about this from the start, and it’s frankly cause the game to limp out of the starting blocks.

Just don’t see the point.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Come On Shrug GIF

Coarufying details. Honestly don’t see the point in voting you. You’ve been rattling about this from the start, and it’s frankly cause the game to limp out of the starting blocks.

Just don’t see the point.

You're putting the cart before the horse. I didn't start doing this until the game was stagnating for almost 2 full Irl days.

But then again you're clinically a moron so that's not a surprise.

• Post of the Week 1

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (4)- JETS, JC, SMC, Nyn

JETS (2) - 80, Arsis

Nyn (1) - Pac

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

2 players are currently confined to Arkham