Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

DPR

6 hours ago, AVM said:

I’m struggling to see any of the puzzle fitting together at this point...and we essentially haven’t heard from CTM or Pac much since daybreak, no?

Why CTM and Pac particularly?  I could CFD on Pac.  Let me know.

4 hours ago, Arsis said:

You're putting the cart before the horse. I didn't start doing this until the game was stagnating for almost 2 full Irl days.

But then again you're clinically a moron so that's not a surprise.

If you are town, this is fundamentally stupid. Games start and often take 2-5 IRL days to get rolling. They don’t need to be jump-started with stupid tactics that serve only to provide scum with cover, by the person least likely to be listened to. 

You’re play creates a bunch of WIFOM and a very distracting hole for town to dig out of.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

If you are town, this is fundamentally stupid. Games start and often take 2-5 IRL days to get rolling. They don’t need to be jump-started with stupid tactics that serve only to provide scum with cover, by the person least likely to be listened to. 

You’re play creates a bunch of WIFOM and a very distracting hole for town to dig out of.

And?

• Thumb Down 1

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Calling me town Is like calling me fat.. not a surprise to anyone. Pupa stage? That’s new. 

Hey, can you provide your results again? Sorry, I’m barely keeping up, Sunday night is a good time to start actually gathering something info together. This weekend was bonkers here.

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey, can you provide your results again? Sorry, I’m barely keeping up, Sunday night is a good time to start actually gathering something info together. This weekend was bonkers here.

I tested 80’s claim of being town. It came back Townie AF 

• Upvote 2

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (4)- JETS, JC, SMC, Nyn

JETS (3) - 80, Arsis,Ape

Nyn (1) - Pac

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

2 players are currently confined to Arkham

Just now, DPR said:

Current D3 Vote Count:

JETS (3) - 80, Arsis,Ape

Nyn (1) - Pac

Wait, pac revealed he caught scum with jets, but us voting nyn? Is that tight?

Current D3 Vote Count:

JETS (3) - 80, Arsis,Ape

Nyn (1) - Pac

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why CTM and Pac particularly?  I could CFD on Pac.  Let me know.

Same logic as when I was pushing you on D1. However CTM doesn't only have low participation he hasn't really provided much while here...

IIRC he made a post basically saying if it wasn't obvious he didn't care about the game to that point but would be moving forward...and basically disappeared.

Same case can be made for Pac (and SMC, though he did pop in, explain and is now voting, at least) though I'm more used to Pac doing this bit than I am CTM.

I could vote the Ape too.  He started this game by trying to create a distraction, has continued down that path trying to continue to create a distraction as he blames everyone else for being a distraction and "wasting days".  He just admitted he's not keeping up but 5 pages ago, he was really trying hard to scum hunt while nobody else was and now he sees what Pac does just did and pussy footed around it. Pretty gross.  

Pac or Ape based on play.  CTM/SMC based on the need to start playing.

I could kill them all and feel great about it. 

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Arsis claimed 2X town thief. Basically operates like a role blocker. He’s said he’s used his power at least once so far.

Oh sh*t, I missed this somehow.

ewwww, gross role for town.  hmmmm

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I could vote the Ape too.  He started this game by trying to create a distraction, has continued down that path trying to continue to create a distraction as he blames everyone else for being a distraction and "wasting days".  He just admitted he's not keeping up but 5 pages ago, he was really trying hard to scum hunt while nobody else was and now he sees what Pac does just did and pussy footed around it. Pretty gross.  

Pac or Ape based on play.  CTM/SMC based on the need to start playing.

I could kill them all and feel great about it. 

Arsis first then Pac and the others.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Arsis first then Pac and the others.

I dont like "town thief" just seems like a wonky role but that said, not trying to game the mod but I do wonder if it's a smaller scum team so maybe there are some town roles who can negatively impact town to balance it out.  We know they're looking for 1 of 2 symps.

Pac deserves to die for what he just did.  

• Upvote 2