Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

15 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Based on what response? Me asking why pac claims I’m scum? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with at least asking for an explanation. 

No - Pac's response.

19 minutes ago, AVM said:

Yep. I expect to go back here unless Pac wants to offer up more than what he's already said...

I mean, Pac should die for pump faking knowledge and voting Nyn and then immediately disappearing but reading back on Arsis, seeing his reveal, the posts in the other thread, Arsis works too.  Besides, I was lone voting Pac and lets be real nobody was going to follow me to him. lol

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I mean, Pac should die for pump faking knowledge and voting Nyn and then immediately disappearing but reading back on Arsis, seeing his reveal, the posts in the other thread, Arsis works too.  Besides, I was lone voting Pac and lets be real nobody was going to follow me to him. lol

I'm not pump faking sh-t..  I'm telling you Jets is a scum pupa and eliminating him, like eliminating you, is the way to win.

Just now, AVM said:

Okay, I'll play.

Who should be the lynch today, in your opinion? Not who you're voting - who should town lynch.

Jets because he's scum pupa.

Nyn because she's been incredibly annoying all game.

JiF because he's a symp.

• Thumb Down 1

My "effort" has been terrible so sorry to DPR on that front..  all wrapped up in the selling of this house and trying to find another.

As soon as I saw the no flip situation and live DT I kind of tuned out.  Everyone playing oddly too..  haven't really had a chance to get a beat on this.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Pac said:

Jets because he's scum pupa.

Nyn because she's been incredibly annoying all game.

JiF because he's a symp.

So, you'd rather vote someone for being annoying than someone you know is scum? 

got it.

totally logical

carry on

43 minutes ago, Pac said:

My "effort" has been terrible so sorry to DPR on that front..  all wrapped up in the selling of this house and trying to find another.

As soon as I saw the no flip situation and live DT I kind of tuned out.  Everyone playing oddly too..  haven't really had a chance to get a beat on this.

I havent noticed anything different from you than any other game.  Basically par for the course.  All the same sporadic drops ins letting us know you've got it figured out, too big of a pussy to hammer, your usual scum reveal and now your cherry on top is some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard.

I'd say we;re getting pretty standard issue Pac

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I could vote the Ape too.  He started this game by trying to create a distraction, has continued down that path trying to continue to create a distraction as he blames everyone else for being a distraction and "wasting days".  He just admitted he's not keeping up but 5 pages ago, he was really trying hard to scum hunt while nobody else was and now he sees what Pac does just did and pussy footed around it. Pretty gross.  

Pac or Ape based on play.  CTM/SMC based on the need to start playing.

I could kill them all and feel great about it. 

What distraction at the start of the game?

I never said ‘wasting days’, either. I said playing stupid. Huge difference. I didn’t dance around why. My take is always to scum hunt until the game gives reason not to. I’ve been fully transparent with this.

Pac revealed like he got results. I voted. Not sure how that is ‘pussy footing’. It was fully transparent, again. I believed pac’s result of scum. Catching up today, I’m not so sure. Similar to believing crushers lie detect on 80. No reason to question the initial reveal.

In summary, thus is all straw man crap. You get converted? Or just idiotically following your unconscious bias, because if all the emotional abuse I give you?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

So, I was the first to shine light on him doing that. I asked and am online now for the first time since.

I don’t get how you piggy-back my logic and observation, and that compounds into sussing me. Serious question, if I didn’t routinely crush your butthole would this be happening?

decisions don't be a dick GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

You changed the context though, dufus. All my other posts about this cite clearly stupid play, forfeiting scum hunting because ‘DPR game’. If I had only made this one post, then sure, you’re right. However, you’re cherry picking. So the question becomes, are you doing it to pose a fake case, or are you too ape-obsessed not to realize your convincing yourself you’re seeing things?

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What distraction at the start of the game?

I never said ‘wasting days’, either. I said playing stupid. Huge difference. I didn’t dance around why. My take is always to scum hunt until the game gives reason not to. I’ve been fully transparent with this.

Pac revealed like he got results. I voted. Not sure how that is ‘pussy footing’. It was fully transparent, again. I believed pac’s result of scum. Catching up today, I’m not so sure. Similar to believing crushers lie detect on 80. No reason to question the initial reveal.

In summary, thus is all straw man crap. You get converted? Or just idiotically following your unconscious bias, because if all the emotional abuse I give you?

You came in all jokey and then when you actually started to play, it was a blatant troll to try to work me up.  I called it out immediately and left it alone by simply saying "Ape is trying to get me worked up" or something, left it alone and you continued on.  You do this as scum because you know I'll bite and it creates you favorite word, a distraction.  Mission accomplished, btw. 

I just quoted your lecture about how we've "wasted 2 day phases." You said you were the only one scum hunting 2 pages ago and now you're barely keeping up.  It's not my fault you cant keep up with your own content and contradict yourself constantly.

"Wait, Pac has a guilty but is voting Nyn?  Is that right?"  and then dissapearing is/was pussy footing around it.   Yes. That's what he's doing.  Mr. Know it all needed clarity?  Not buying it.

Not my fault your playing sloppy/suck at this game. 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, I was the first to shine light on him doing that. I asked and am online now for the first time since.

I don’t get how you piggy-back my logic and observation, and that compounds into sussing me. Serious question, if I didn’t routinely crush your butthole would this be happening?

decisions don't be a dick GIF

Yes, you're the only player in the entire game that could have picked up on what Pac did.  f you didnt call it out, like a pussy, nobody would have.  lol

I voted him, that's the difference.  You stayed on the "guilty" player he gave you; pussy footing around it.

Jif at least is giving me something to thinks about. This case feels just like his case last game. Strawman. Which makes me lean townie, because he’s frankly more subtle as scum.

My town leans thus far: Crusher, Jif, AVM, Nyn

Town results: Smash (n1 scum target), 80 (I want to say there was another result???)

Not sure I have all the details needed: Pac and everything he revealed about

Useless: Arsis, JETS, CTM, jetscode, SMC

This post is as much for me as others. I basically have to use these posts as summary/reminders when I’m this distracted. GFY if that’s a problem.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

blatant troll to try to work me up.  I called it out immediately and left it alone

Stop being a pussy. We troll EVERY game. Regardless of alignment. This is either the softest sh*t I’ve ever seen in mafia.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You changed the context though, dufus. All my other posts about this cite clearly stupid play, forfeiting scum hunting because ‘DPR game’. If I had only made this one post, then sure, you’re right. However, you’re cherry picking. So the question becomes, are you doing it to pose a fake case, or are you too ape-obsessed not to realize your convincing yourself you’re seeing things?

Huh?  I'm calling out play/posts like I have all game.  You're worse than Nyn.

I'm the Symp.  I've already revealed.  I told you to lynch me yesterday.  I'm playing the game.  Maybe tighten yours up and it wont come under fire. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif at least is giving me something to thinks about. This case feels just like his case last game. Strawman. Which makes me lean townie, because he’s frankly more subtle as scum.

My town leans thus far: Crusher, Jif, AVM, Nyn

Town results: Smash (n1 scum target), 80 (I want to say there was another result???)

Not sure I have all the details needed: Pac and everything he revealed about

Useless: Arsis, JETS, CTM, jetscode, SMC

This post is as much for me as others. I basically have to use these posts as summary/reminders when I’m this distracted. GFY if that’s a problem.

Is it a case?  I'm not even voting you.  I'm pointing out how you're playing.   I voted someone, mentioned you and gave others takes. You made this all about you.  Go figure.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

How about we lynch the 2 symps, have full faith in Crusher, and then hunt down the real batman.

Jets die

Jif die

Nyn die

I'm doing this with 2 percent effort.

Wait, you're results told you Jets was a symp?   If he hasnt been converted, he would have shown as town. 

I would have been notified if he was converted.  That has not happened. 

Just now, JiF said:

Wait, you're results told you Jets was a symp?   If he hasnt been converted, he would have shown as town. 

I would have been notified if he was converted.  That has not happened. 

Lynch me then..  clearly I came out of nowhere with this fake claim to accomplish..  well to accomplish..

Hmm..

What would I have accomplished?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You'd be surprised

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

You came in all jokey and then when you actually started to play, it was a blatant troll to try to work me up.  I called it out immediately and left it alone by simply saying "Ape is trying to get me worked up" or something, left it alone and you continued on.  You do this as scum because you know I'll bite and it creates you favorite word, a distraction.  Mission accomplished, btw. 

I just quoted your lecture about how we've "wasted 2 day phases." You said you were the only one scum hunting 2 pages ago and now you're barely keeping up.  It's not my fault you cant keep up with your own content and contradict yourself constantly.

"Wait, Pac has a guilty but is voting Nyn?  Is that right?"  and then dissapearing is/was pussy footing around it.   Yes. That's what he's doing.  Mr. Know it all needed clarity?  Not buying it.

Not my fault your playing sloppy/suck at this game. 

100% Ape PTSD

I buddy you as scum and let you lead lynches on town. You’re citing false meta.

The rest of this post is trash. Disappearing? That’s what you’re going with? I’m giving the game the same amount of time and attention as last game. When you trash-cased me to a lynch when I wasnt around too - and was town.

You're a garbage player. It’s exacerbated by the clear bias you have developed because I continually beat up on you. 

Pssh. Talk about distractions. Hypocrite.