Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 hour ago, CTM said:

@DPR

if someone were a convertible symp would a scene tell us if there was a conversion?

Doesn't really matter if JiF is telling the truth about the symp mechanics.  Once one symp gets converted, the other is notified and becomes a townie.  It would only make sense for one of the two symps to speak up when a conversion occurs.  

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This assumes Jif isn’t recruited. Like a huge hole in your logic. Like you know he’s not???

Subconscious slip up?

Unvote vote ctm

You fool

1) I asked dpr if we'd get a scene on convert a few posts before this one 

2) jif said the other symp would get converted to town, not sure how that works but assume the coroner report would say so

Lynching jets is only play here 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Doesn't really matter if JiF is telling the truth about the symp mechanics.  Once one symp gets converted, the other is notified and becomes a townie.  It would only make sense for one of the two symps to speak up when a conversion occurs.  

True but if jif is telling the truth part seems key lol

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I needed some down time. The ebb and flow of mafia is all controlled by me. Even when I don’t want to do it. I get under everyone’s skin in such a magical way. 

I mean, look at the exhibition I’ve made if Jif. He thinks all thus projecting is going to change the way thus loos for him? Hahaha... nah.

You can be next, if you want. Take a number. I have some regulars to desk with first.

This game getting fun again has absolutely zero to do with you and JiF.  My god.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF claimed symp.  How can that be "contrived"?  Think he got converted?  Why wouldn't the other symp claim in that case?

I'm saying their argument looks contrived.  Maybe jif protection of that stupid ape.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

True but if jif is telling the truth part seems key lol

I see no reason for JiF to claim symp without any pressure on him to claim if he isn't at least partly telling the truth.  

The wonky mechanics of his role claim also jive with what we've seen so far in this game.  All we need now is for JETS to finally come clean and maybe help us vet the two of them AND Pac.  

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Question. Did you also get let loose from Arkham last night? And did anyone claim bringing you back?

To be transparent, there are a tone of reasons scum may miss. If there are tile locks, protects, but also scum choose an action over a kill. Like convert symp or retrieve someone from Arkham.

I was the only one let loose out of Arkham. I don't know by who and no one has claimed. If it was town I have a guess, but it's just a guess with no real knowledge so I'd rather not throw more confusion out there right now. But then to your second point there...

I agree on the second paragraph (multiple reasons why no kill) and this was Smash's point in the Arkham thread - saying it was scum that let me out, proving I was scum. He also claims Arsis and I are faking our disagreements and that we're working together, so there's also that lol

This isnt rocket surgery..  this isnt a conversion game but batman looking for at least 2 symps..  jif and jets.

Trim his symps you weaken the team or the potential of it expanding.

I have no earthly idea why people not voting jif or jets unless you want to batman hunt in which case I'm cool with a Nyn vote.

I will not vote crusher hes town.

I'm barely trying and this seems easy..  just what in the fuq has been going on in here??

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I see no reason for JiF to claim symp without any pressure on him to claim if he isn't at least partly telling the truth.  

The wonky mechanics of his role claim also jive with what we've seen so far in this game.  All we need now is for JETS to finally come clean and maybe help us vet the two of them AND Pac.  

I agree...especially considering I can't ever remember a case of someone claiming symp and not getting speed lynched. I just cant see him doing it as some "masterful" wifom in a game where there are likely a lot of roles.

The question(s) at hand are is JETS the other symp (I'm inclined to believe Pac's reveal, as it was also unprovoked) and if one of them was converted. JETS has reacted so strangely I don't know what to think but I do genuinely believe JiF's original reveal.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

This isnt rocket surgery..  this isnt a conversion game but batman looking for at least 2 symps..  jif and jets.

Trim his symps you weaken the team or the potential of it expanding.

I have no earthly idea why people not voting jif or jets unless you want to batman hunt in which case I'm cool with a Nyn vote.

I will not vote crusher hes town.

I'm barely trying and this seems easy..  just what in the fuq has been going on in here??

I'm at a loss but IIRC until the symp is converted the investigative results comes back "town".

Unvote.  Willing to return but ultimately we are looking at Arsis or JETS today.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm saying their argument looks contrived.  Maybe jif protection of that stupid ape.

Huh?  All I did was say his name (along with 3 others) and why I could vote him and went mental.  I wasnt even voting him, I was voting you at the time, lol.  Trust me, it's not contrived, he's just mental.

And why would I be protecting someone?  I dont know who the scum team is this time. I assume the other symp doesnt either. 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I said really because I think I've eluded to it at least 4 times now.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

He said it was Crush

oh sorry, if you havent noticed I've had this fly buzzing around my head for an hour or two...

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

And why would I be protecting someone?  I dont know who the scum team is this time. I assume the other symp doesnt either. 

If you haven't joined them yet I believe this.

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm at a loss but IIRC until the symp is converted the investigative results comes back "town".

Unvote.  Willing to return but ultimately we are looking at Arsis or JETS today.

What is my motivation for lying?  Just 1 good reason will do.

Just now, Pac said:

Town

And now I don't know...since had you said lie detector, that would have confirmed Crush's claim and made sense how you knew JETS was a symp...making all of this make sense.

Because as DPR noted, roles will need to work together - so a role cop and a name cop would make sense, and you and I combined could have to fit the pieces together. But a full blown cop that can also find symps, a name cop and a lie detector?

I mean theme wise, maybe? But that mucks it up...

Just now, Pac said:

What is my motivation for lying?  Just 1 good reason will do.

But this is also true - why claim cop there unless, to Nyn's point, he's making some play to keep Arsis in?

But wasn't Arsis L-1 on D2 at one point (while self-voting) with Pac dancing around a hammer? So that makes that hard to believe...